XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

Don’t think we should infer too much from that. Team could exist and be managed by someone in a shared role, could be back filling for someone who moved into a different role, etc.

1 Like

Around two years could be more than enough for that. #TeamQ42023

I can’t believe I’m playing Danganronpa on Xbox.

It’s was literally released on Xbox on the 17th and then Acti-Blizz was on the 18th.

3 Likes

New year. Not the same three topics.

2 Likes

lmao they can still play it on playstation will never understand that nonsense

1 Like

2027 crossgen launch title for next gen i will die at this hill haha

00821dffc5ad0490205edeffe05f7da85f0ec47be4661cc6c5d5ca576eb827c6

1 Like

Could Apple actually make an EA level acquisition? They actually have a monopoly in mobile, they make more in gaming than Sony and Tencent combined.

2025 game

3 Likes

we will see

I’ll split the middle and go 2026, 4 years after the release of Starfield seems reasonable. 3 years is pretty aggressive.

6 Likes

We only do aggresive with Phil.

Cross gen or next gen is an L IMO, they’ll be due for another round of major engine upgrades by then. They gotta leverage what they have and get the game out.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see how they handle the AI in Starfield. If it’s anywhere near TLOU2/RDR2, TES6 is going to be insane.

1 Like

Fall 2026 for The Elder Scrolls VI in my opinion. I’m expecting this generation to last until Fall 2028.

15 years between games sounds reasonable. They really need more studios/devs lol.

I also think 2026 at the earliest btw.

Console warring gone wrong

6 Likes

It was bigger news for me than Activision :laughing:. When I first saw the Activision news I literally ignored it for a minute to see if the rest of the DR trilogy was announced for Xbox yet.

WOW!! The acquisition of Activision Blizzard has killed a lot of brain cells.

I can’t wait to hear King’s response to this acquisition lol

They should take some of that Activision support and send it to BGS

2 Likes