XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

Probably building out the engine and tools with alot of pre prep work. It took Sucker Punch almost 7 years to create GoT, it’s not that out of the norm in this day and age for a studio pivoting to a new genre they never tackled before.

1 Like

I expect Fable to launch in the next 24 or so months, maybe a bit longer.

1 Like

Everything Apple makes is horrible from their phones to their tablets to their laptops to their headphones.

Most overrated garbage on the market that brainwashed people buy like clockwork. It disgusts me.

Their console will likely be no different.

2 Likes

Me having an Iphone for the last decade reading this.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t give that company my money if I was on fire and they were standing there and could put me out for it.

My opinons arent as strong as yours but yeah, I cant stand them either

2 Likes

I hate Apple but come on their stuff is good

3 Likes

They regress and stagnate most markets they are in while somehow pushing the notion they are innovating in their advertisements even though it’s the same recycled products.

And I lap it up everytime when I upgrade to a new Iphone.

They did enough innovation as is to be honest, their products are still good regardless. You probably hate their fans and the almost cult behavior they have, on top of scummy business and market moves , but again objectively their products are just good.

1 Like

Cloud gaming from Xbox Cloud Gaming will eventually surpass the Xbox console sales.

Xbox needs to grab as many new casual and core gamers from the world if they want to have their IP and legacy recognized, the only way to do that is to reach people where they are. Console sales have been stagnating since the 6th generation, if you want to reach gamers you need to reach them at every screen.

PC, Mobile, Smart televisions and Xbox. That’s how Xbox is going to reach 100+ subscriptions and have some of their games hit the most popular games in the world.

1 Like

The anti-consolidation in the industry brigade have now moved on to willing good guys Sony into acquiring Ubisoft. :roll_eyes:

As for Apple, eh, it’s at best another Stadia/Lumia and at worst probably not even a thing. Apple do have a foot in the game industry already, as Microsoft did pre-Xbox, but theirs is through Apple Arcade rather than hardware.

Evidently, Apple not allowing Game Pass on their idevices is for the same reason that GP will never come to PlayStation - neither Sony, nor Apple, want a competing product on their own hardware that will be potentially better and thus more lucrative than their own offering. Apple wants it’s Arcade sales/microtransactions and Sony wants the same. Xbox no doubt knows this, but they can always say “well we offered COD to our competition (so long as they accepted GP) but they said no…”

I still remember their last attempt at a console. It wasn’t good to say the least.

Destin featuring Paul Tassi

Sony would be prefect for Apple, Movies Apple TV, Music Apple music, Tech (camera business good for iPhone) and gaming PS

1 Like

Are you talking about PlayStation or Apple? :wink:

Apple is known worldwide brand they would be able to sell their Service or console, Embracer would be good for them as 1P, they also have EA and T2. if they are serious then 195B of cash money would bring up the heat

Everyone wants to be in the console market until it’s actually time to put in work. I’m sure they’ll try their hand in it and eventually pull out lol.

1 Like

Similar fan behavior for sure

1 Like

That was funny. The PlayStation lady wants God of War back from PC. lmao.

2 Likes