XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

This is the kind of From Software game I can get behind.

1 Like

get inside, you mean?

get it?

cuz itā€™s a mech

alright, Iā€™ll leave

4 Likes

Yall gonna hate me but I wouldnā€™t be mad if it was a PSVR game :stuck_out_tongue:. Or perhaps generically a VR game

1 Like

Hope it has massive boss battles like For Answer.

1 Like

Disappointed Shaking Head GIF by Big Brother

3 Likes

Im so tired of that line and its becoming the new all deflecting shield As if it covers every criticism like game pass did for like a year or two.

Like the Zenimax acquisition cannot be an impediment on a third party deal strategy or be used to deflect criticism.

5 Likes

Every game in a cockpit needs to be VR. Itā€™s like the only genre where it works perfectly lol

Melange? Is that Dune? XD

1 Like

But I want to play that FromSoft game and I have no intention of buying a VR .

Iā€™ll take a VR mode, lol

from the description of that user itā€™s not VR, more like Mechassoul

Thatā€™s what I understood from it as well, that sword AND shield partā€¦

Soullike mech? But seriously, it would be a breath of fresh air despite being an old franchise. At this point, itā€™s fine. Plus, I think after Elden Ring, they would like to take a break from those games since it is set to be the biggest one yet. I prefer a change.

@Shpeshal_Nick Have you heard anything about this recently?

On one of the episodes of the podcast, you talked about this and the game for ps5.

I decided to ask. Is there any new information on FromSoftware projects?

1 Like

So long thread

Fare thee well

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infiniteā€¦ Arguments (Part 6).

Yeah. I was told last year that theyā€™re working on 3 projects

Elden Ring

A ā€œMech gameā€ (clearly now armoured core)

And the Sony exclusive

3 Likes