XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

Heresy.

8 Likes

Haven’t bought a single game on my XSX lol

PS2 → Xbox 360 → PS4 → PS5 + Xbox Series X . PC has always been a constant .

Só it’s true what they say…

the force awakens GIF by Star Wars

1 Like

You took “gamepass machine” too literally :phil_lmao:

1 Like

How anyone would prefer to play games on PS that you can play anywhere else is baffling to me.

4 Likes

It’s mainly a tax thing, for some reason I don’t get charged taxes on the PS store. I pay $80 CAD flat for a game on my PS5, or I pay $90 CAD for the same game on the XSX.

It’s a no brainer for me.

peep my latest post.

1 Like

images (41)

Hmm, the reason I switched to buying on Xbox instead of PS4 was because the digital store and refund policies were way more flexible on Xbox, avoiding taxes was easy, it supports local currency which PS still doesn’t where I live (weird lol), code sellers like CDkeys which I don’t think even have PS codes, and lastly the fact that I can download from any regional store I want, I use this because I buy the games locally to support the local market but sometimes there’s censorship so I download the games from the US or UK stores.

Only game iv bought in like 3 years is the REmake remaster and thats only cus Xbox gave me a ÂŁ4 voucher and I didnt know what else to buy lol

Dont need anything cus of GP

It’s crazy to think that because of GamePass and how much we game that we forget that dropping $$$ on a new game is sometimes a major luxury.

Like with GamePass it’s… Oh, what’s on the docket for this week, if it sucks who cares

But for some people, dropping even $40 bucks on a game day 1 requires sacrifice and saving, let along $70 bucks.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s super weird. No clue why taxes apply on one store and doesn’t on the other.

Yep, GP is a blessing.

I set my address to a state with no taxes and purchase stuff without taxes just fine. Iirc it’s Delaware.

1 Like

that sounds illegal

notes observe GIF by Cartoon Hangover

Not illegal, just the system working as intended

1 Like

wait you can do that with an xbox? it doesn’t notice based on your internet you arn’t in Deleware?

Nope, it worked fine. Haven’t purchased in a time but I’m sure it still works, plenty of tutorials and I followed one of them in 2018 or something and it worked. I think it needs an international VISA or something

1 Like

This, all day. Those games are just stupid fun. But play 2017 or 2025 and not Insect Armageddon. The former games are more fun whereas IA tries to be too serious.

1 Like