4 Likes

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO ENTER

XBOXERA 2022 BACKLOG CHALLENGE.

Play games.

Shrink your backlog.

Win prizes.

Beat Prog.

2 Likes

MS would probably have pay more moneyAAA Games for limited time at that point i think it would be not worth it, itā€™s better to take that money and fund games from teams over the globe.

MS would probably pay for high budget AA Game like Sniper elite 5, A Plague Tale 2ā€¦etc

Who here had PS4 to be multiplatform console and switch to Xbox Series? Truth be told, I actually stuck to my commitment for a whole generation and in hindsight, depending which game, I was rewarded with One X version or enhancements from Series.

PS4/Switch/Series X is what Iā€™m rocking right now.

Youā€™d think Iā€™d actually be playing games then shitposting on XboxERA and worrying about the Twitter Responses to multibillion dollar corporations, but here I am.

4 Likes

Well that made me laugh out loud.

Series X ā†’ Ps5 ā†’ Switch ā†’ PC. I spoil myself. Also have been staring at the Yakuza 0 pause screen for about an hour.

I ordered PS5 and Iā€™m afraid that I wonā€™t be as active as PS4 days because of price hike and prefer offerings from Xbox such as quick resume, first party, and of course the real breaker, Game Pass. Itā€™s why I asked.

Same consoles hereā€¦ and PC.

PS is only for the few and far between exclusives Iā€™m interested in. Wouldā€™ve bought a PS5 but it turned out Jim Ryan and his belief in generations was bullshit so Iā€™m sticking with the PS4 for a while longer. The Switch was a waste of money tbh.

Iā€™ll probably snag a PS5 in 2022, but damn those prices for 1st party games are really a turn off.

The PS5 is a fantastic console, it wasnā€™t the wrong choice. I donā€™t use it nearly as much as my Xbox, but those Playstation exclusives are typically canā€™t-miss, and if you have the spare coin its a no-brainer. Of course, if it were one or the other - Iā€™m going where the Gamepass is. 10 times out of 10. Maybe 11.

It really is. I have to wait for Black Friday at this rate. Lol. But really, Iā€™ll only get the ones that I really want to play on day one. I only got PS5 to get it out of the way to own all consoles.

Iā€™m waiting until there is at least a handful or more of PS5 exclusives I want to play. So far that number is 0. Might take a long time before I get one it seems.

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t say wrong choice, but itā€™s kind of like when I got PS3 in the early days. I wanted it to get it out of the way. I tried to make the best of it, but there werenā€™t much at the time. Here, they do have good offerings, but Game Pass and Xbox entering vintage stage are what taking me out. It already did with switch, though I do play more than PS since I like their exclusives more.

My plan is really to wait to 2023 since for now, the ā€œBig 3ā€ are also on PS4 but if given the opportunity, I would jump at the chance to get a PS5.

So plan is PS4 for most of 2022, but if a chance comes up, Iā€™ll get it.

If no chance comes, then Iā€™ll snag one for Spider-Man 2 in 2023.

Iā€™ve turned two offers downā€¦ haha.

80 gigs for the Series X version of Far Cry 6?

Shit Ubisoft, WHAT THE HELL.

I wasnā€™t going to get a ps5 till spiderman but I also forgot I signed up for sony direct and I got picked and I got one. I like the share features but I overall like the ps4 interface better. everything on ps5 takes like one additional step. The controller is the best controller. I played last of us 2 and demon souls and I put it away. I basiacally just use it for exclusives when they hit 20 bucks.

Same here, right now Ragnarok is the only game that I want to play and that is also on the PS4 which suits me fine.

For next gen only games right now Sony is making it really easy to avoid getting a PS5, as you said I am waiting for at least 5-6 must play exclusive games (not timed but full) from them to buy a PS5ā€¦and that is with a price drop and potentially a slim model since I am not in a hurry. Xbox and Switch cover my gaming needs completely right now. :philwins:

1 Like

Yeah, so far my PS4 is enough and the exclusive games Iā€™m interested in drops there too. I also hope they come up with something less hideous than the current PS5 design before I purchase one hehe.

I might get one in 2024/25 or so.

2 Likes

XSX is my gamepass machine

PS5 is my multiplat/exclusive machine

Switch is my ā€œguests are over, letā€™s have a fun timeā€ machine

1 Like