XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

You could replay the entire Gears and Halo franchise. :doge: But here are some other games.

• It takes two
  • A way out
  • Unravel 2
  • Stardew Valley
  • Army of two
  • Minecraft

And not a co-op game, but still fun would be Totally accurate battle simulator.

1 Like

Thanks!

I forgot to say he barely ever games, so thereā€™s that. There arenā€™t too many Beat em Ups on Xbox are there? I did mention Battletoads but on second thought it isnā€™t exactly easy by any means, especially the race bits, Sheesh.

Off the top of my head we have River city girls, A king of tales: Final Fantasy, Castle Crashers, Capcom Beat n up bundle, Shaw Fu, Space Jam and ton of ports like Double Dragon.

If you have downloaded some older GWG titles I would recommend Earth Defense Force. A great coop franchise.

1 Like

That concept game finally shows some in game footage. looks decent

3 Likes

Nice! Castle Crashers 360 is BC, I bought that back then. Didnā€™t buy the remastered.

1 Like

You should check to see if you own the Remastered version just in case. If you had the 360 version they were giving Remastered away for free for a short time.

2 Likes

Hope someone can help me here.

I am trying to play Castle Crashers (360) in couch co-op. I first log in with my profile. But for my buddy to join in he needs to download another profile, this is where it goes wrong because when I fill in the password of a different account (that doesnā€™t have Gold) I get errors and no solutions.

Can I not have a guest logged in with 360 games?

I wish I had it. But I was too late.

Would love it.

2 Likes

I want Microsoft to get AAA titles day one, especially the games that I want to play (hehehe) but I donā€™t see Dying Light 2 being one of those games. Itā€™s going to sell extremely well and while February is packed, none of the game are like Dying Light 2. Elden Ring is niche and really just for the souls fan as few people outside will bother with the game. HFW will be massive but itā€™s only on PS4/PS5 so that leaves Dying Light 2 which I believe will sell gangbusters. Not going to lie, it would be great to see DL 2 on Game Pass but in all honestly, since im buying it day one digitally, I would prefer to see a few games that im 50/50 on buying like an Elden Ring or Wonderlands in March.

Also, DL 2 has co-op for the entire game. Itā€™s not a pure single player only game. This does increase the chances of it being on Game Pass but not enough to where I would make that prediction. Either way, weā€™ll know by January 20th or so.

I agree with the last part. AAA publishers make a killing selling their games. Putting it on Game Pass is a risk because letā€™s say someone plays it on Game Pass as opposed to buying it and doesnā€™t care for it all that much. Not only did you lose a sale but more importantly, since the person didnā€™t buy the game, thereā€™s no reason for that person to stick with the game for the long term.

Weā€™ll see what happens. My expectations are low though. If I get surprised, great but if not, no biggie.

I agree completely. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Sony gets Wonder Woman as a timed console exclusive.

1 Like

What is this game ? Hands animations are pretty well done.

3 Likes

You know, lately, each year Game Pass gets a surprising ā€œupgradeā€ such as third party day one release. I wonder if there will be something for the next. Despite this Spartacus being not exactly like it, you know Xbox will make a respond one way or another.

Ugh pass, unless on GamePass.

Postal games have aged like milk on a radiator.

1 Like

Its a new developer I think, they showed this concept pre render and it gained a whole lot of traction about a year ago

3 Likes

Two things that killing gold will do is eliminate the buy gold and convert to game pass loop so Microsoft should have an interest in doing so. Also all the gold sales that people get like the current end of year sale, will only be available in game pass ultimate.

1 Like

Prog Prediction:

Call of Duty 2022 (Modern Warfare II) will use NFTs in a major pay-to-win way because Activision is the worst.

1 Like

Too easy. Try harder.

2 Likes

Nah.

Low hanging fruit is the tastiest fruit.

Because I donā€™t have to work for it.

There is still the rumor of Ubisoft coming.

Impressive. So many small developpers are doing AAA stuff now.

It seems to borrow a lot from RE VII for the atmosphere and look.

Not sure I will have the guts to play it thoughā€¦

3 Likes

I love finding AA projects out there which have interesting concepts, really gets me excited although 80% of em wont come out. This looks extra scary coz thereā€™s basically no HUD so the immersion is up a level or two.

1 Like