XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

Forza Horizon 5 just started downloading for me!

A shade over 115GB :astonished:

@Shpeshal_Nick can we expect some more ā€œkillerā€ news for this weekā€™s ā€œRumor Millā€ :smiling_face_with_tear:?

This news upset me last year but after seeing that Raytracing was mostly a buzzword Iā€™m not that bothered. Some games that have it look good but it usually comes at the cost of 30fps which isnā€™t worth it from what Iā€™ve seen.

5 Likes

Ahhhhhh! Please get JSR and JSRF in the BC program!!

9 Likes

im telling you, all the console people who were sold RT as this next paradigm got to instead experience 60fps in all its glory and now itā€™s crack and nothing competes. :rofl: :rofl:

Btw this video is just wildddd to me lmfaoo :sob: this cat gotta be put on rehab ASAP

1 Like

They are joking. Or at least I prefer thinking they are. Thatā€™s just so dumb.

2 Likes

100% coming this Nov 15th.

Well, isnā€™t JSR already BC? I think you need to buy it on the 360, however, for whatever reason. I know JSRF isnā€™t, though.

It Twitter enough said.

1 Like

I suggest users donā€™t follow anyone on Twitter. Instead they should use the Lists functionality to keep tabs on various subjects. For instance create a List for Local News, one for Xbox, one for Gaming in general, one for Sports, one for Security, one for Entertainment. This way you can see mostly targeted subjects when you want.

Thought this was pretty funny and interesting. R Type Final 2 gets a new DLC with a boss that looks like, well, a giant penis. Theyā€™re censoring it outside of Japanā€¦ but not on Xbox. Switch will have a new modified version in NA/Europe and PS4 will have the modified version in NA. Xbox is not requiring a modified version in any region. Thought this was interesting because usually Switch is the most lax with censorship rules while Xbox continues to be a very weird wildcard.

3 Likes

Uncutā€¦ Phallic Boss.

5 Likes

BEST POST OF THE DAY! :rofl:

1 Like

Haha is that them for real? lmao

You mean Wahlberg for Sully and Holland for Drake? Yeah lol.

1 Like

Who would have thought? I donā€™t know why we deal with these ā€œcompaniesā€. (I know, money, but that shit needs to go)

Oh, wow. That is aā€¦casting I guess.

not bad for xbox to sell 4,187 in japan last week which bring the combined LTD to 106,778 they just need to keep it consistent for the rest of the gen.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I mean they can still be great in the roles but on the surface I am not buying them two in their respective roles lol.

1 Like