XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

The trailer is not as trash as I expected.

1 Like

So by traditional Sony’s tradition the trailer contains a lot of spoilers? Looks actually not that bad, but doesn’t feel Uncharted.

The casting of Drake and Sully still makes me laugh.

5 Likes

Tencent is the entertainment arm of the CCP… shocking development.

random GIF

6 Likes

Yeah, I guess they’re going for young Nate, so that they can make a sequel with a older one. I think that one actor that has a strong likeness would have been better.

Mark as younger Sully is…nah.

It’s not that he doesn’t look like Drake, but he simply has too much of a baby face that I don’t buy him being in the role.

New game from the Stardew Dev!

Haunted Chocolatier.

So hyped, im there for it day one.

8 Likes

Incredible with how much bullshit all these companies have to deal with just to make it work with the chinese government. Good grief.

1 Like

Hope it comes out on Xbox, and at launch!

Edit: from the page

4 Likes

jesus christ twitter is insufferable today, asking to delay Infinite because of lack of RT at launch lmao.

6 Likes

So every time I tweet at phil or Jason ronald I always ask about achievement changes. I sent out a tweet to both asking them to at least acknowledge us who want changes. no response :frowning:

Man, Enes Kanter is on a roll. First pissing of the Turkish government and now the Chinese. I hope he suffers not any more personal consequences :frowning:

That cargo plane stunt looks horrible.

the whole trailer does tbh. Ironic that the games feel more cinematic and pull off action setpieces and blockbuster moments better than this movie (at least going by the trailer).

2 Likes

Twitter is cancer but I deal with it I guess

2 Likes

I disagree with this. Twitter is awesome. I get all the news first and you just have to know who to follow and who not to follow. Doing this makes it enjoyable. At least for me.

3 Likes

Fair enough I get enjoyment out of it still

1 Like

Its that or the Extended storage lmao

1 Like
5 Likes

ehh I wish twitter were as simple as this. I end up seeing a lot of shit that people I follow like, posts from people they follow, etc that are beyond my control.

I use FireFox as my internet browser and have an add-on called “Better Twitter” and all that shit doesn’t exist for me. You should do the same and if you use a different browser, check for it in the add-ons. I know Google Chrome has it because my friend has the same exact add-on by the same exact person for Twitter. lol

1 Like