XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

2 Likes

Who need Dreams when you can use leading dev tools like VSCode and Github on your Xbox?

9 Likes

Looks very nice

1 Like

$70 though, I can’t do it.

1 Like
7 Likes

Ill probably buy it cause Borderlands one of those series my sister and I do some massive co-op … plus Tina is hilarious.

Yeah, I won’t ever pay more than $40 for any base BL/BL-derived game again. And we know it’ll be another $30-$40 for 2 DLCs.

Make Series S into the cheapest laptop lol

When it supposed to be released originally?

Ooh, inspiration from Monty Python…

Title suggestions -

Is this the 5 min argument or a half hour one

Ministry of silly walks

Olympics for the directionless

1 Like

Has anyone tried Riders Republic trial? It should be playable all weekend, starting today, it should be up for me here but…

I get the exact same shit as with the beta, it won’t connect to their server and therefore the trial is not available. Several posts about this on the official forum too, somehow the PS5 trial works fine I hear.

This is why I LOVE GameStop. Bought Far Cry 6 for $60. Received a $10 Game Coin via 10,000 points on my account for pre-ordering. Traded it in just a little while ago for $39. $30 base plus 10% bonus since im a Rewards member which increased it to $33 plus since I pre-ordered Guardians of the Galaxy, I received an extra 20% bonus which increased the trade in value to $39. Add in the $10 on my account and Far Cry 6 was a whopping $11 to play day one. And since I use trade in credit, no sales tax whatsoever. Yeah baby!!!

You guys should really take advantage of GameStop if you have access to one. For this generation, I have played every disc based purchase (5 games thus far, Guardians will be 6) for half price day one or less after trading in the game.

What a great freaking day!!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Oh I understand that so well. 70 and in some cases even 80 is totally bat shit insane. If I didn’t game share with my brother and pay 50/50 I wouldn’t have had this backlog either.

There are always sites like cdkeys and offgamers that offer the games for a significantly lower price, but not always.

I would rather play something else or wait for sales, rather than doing all these machinations just to say 40 bucks. Won’t touch physical anymore.

1 Like

I buy the games that I actually want to play. I rarely wait for sales because the cost usually ends up more because the trade in value is lower. I buy digital but only for the games that im all in with which means post launch DLC, expansions, etc. Games that are just a one and done are disc based. Plus, im not a collector.

I’m not one to wait. Those days are gone. Day one or bust for me. Only way this doesn’t happen is if two games get released within a week or two of each other. Otherwise, I buy day one, play, complete, trade in, move on. :smiley:

Live with RE4 VR on Oculus Quest 2

1 Like

My TL talking ssd prices and speed.

Okay

7 Likes

It’s October not December

3 Likes

Here’s some evidence of Google Stadia’s future as a backend solution instead of a consumer-facing product. Not even branded as Stadia.

9 Likes
5 Likes