XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

Sony trying to turn those new Xmas console owners into PS+ subscribers.

All 2 of them.

yeah these gift cards straight to PS Plus.

Going to ask the dumb question of did you try a reboot?

Yes.

Nope, no issues like that on either my launch X nor the one I got later. I donā€™t do much physical discs though, but the ones Iā€™ve used has worked fine.

And no error or anything? What happens when you try and install from disc? Just nothing happens?

Little Nightmares was clearly inspired by the legacy of Playdead though, so perhaps you mean they took their general tone and elevated it which makes sense. I played a bit of LN1 and it was alright, maybe the second one improved a lot. Playdead is still unmatched in sheer atmosphere and visual narrative, they made two games, but those alone continue to spawn a million other clones. Their next game is gonna go full 3D and is gonna be a sort of sci-fi with space elements perhaps going by some of the concept art which just sounds super exciting to me. Really hoping they announce it next year smh.

Nothing happens, but whatā€™s interesting is that it does look like stuff is doing just that I canā€™t see it because itā€™s not showing on the queue?

Hmmā€¦ I donā€™t have much in the Internal, so maybe Iā€™ll just factory reset

that is some @javycane cursed sh#%s, did he give your curse back ?

1 Like

try to clear cache

Little Nightmares was one of those so-called clones but imo not only did it match Playdead but also surpassed their games in every way you mentioned. Seriously play those games.

thatā€™s a lot of pressure to keep up with as Inside was my game of the generation and I doubt the LN games ā€œsurpass in every wayā€ lol but alright, Iā€™ll give them a try soon.

Okay letā€™s try that.

if nothing works then Factory reset is the way

Hopefully itā€™s just cache, I havenā€™t cleared it since I got it.

1 Like

Maybe you related to Insideā€™s themes more but I just loved everything in Little Nightmares more. And I think it objectively plays better than Playdeadā€™s games, itā€™s more layered (more 3D space), you feel a frightening sense of scale that is critical to atmosphere and story, and the dynamic cinematic camera is seriously one of my favorite Iā€™ve seen in any game.

1 Like

For data install from discs - if the game is a Series X game, Iā€™ve found I have to install the disc while offline (or else it tries to upgrade the series X version before the game has installed and it goes into a permanent failed loop). Once installed, hop online, run the update.

Iā€™m not sure about the uninstall, when I try to erase a game it just poofs and gone - never shows in my queue.

Hope someone can help my brother out.

He has two sons and they have their own accounts on Xbox. They used to be able to just play all these games, whether it was bought or downloaded from Game Pass didnā€™t matter. But now for some games one of his sons gets the message that he needs to renew Gold or Game Pass, this is while weā€™ve recently upgraded to three more years.

The only way to get it working is by having my brother log into his account and then switch back to his son. But for some games on Game Pass my brother doesnā€™t need to be logged in. Why is this?

Holy SHIT, that worked.

I guess it was trying to update while installing and getting stuck in a loop.

Thanks for the tip.

Man, hopefully Microsoft fixes that ASAP.

3 Likes