XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

Sleep Reaction GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Really tried to like it but eh I hate Musou games.

Oh, okay. My mistake. You don’t play the multi-player?

Waiting a year minimum does suck but at the same time, it also gets me more hyped because they should give us a great expansion. I’m expecting Cyberpunk 2077’s expansions to be on the level of The Witcher 3 so while the waiting sucks, the quality will easily make up for it. I want more Halo Infinite too but at the same time, I have so many other upcoming games that I can easily wait a year minimum.

I play the MP, casually. MP overall in gaming to me is a very leisure activity, nothing I put much effort into compared to proper singleplayer experiences. It’s fun, but it’s not why I play games. Campaign>MP, always. I don’t read books out loud with others either. :wink:

Being a casual MP player is more than me as I don’t play them at all. lol. And yeah, I agree, single player campaign > MP always. It’s why I favor Sony as much as I do especially when my favorite Ubisoft seems to be going more and more in the opposite direction. I know Sony will have a few MP games and whatnot but I don’t think they will ever be the focal point of what their studios do. More like an add-on to an already great single player game.

Are you looking forward to any new releases in the first half of 2022?

Just tried to go back to Borderlands 3, feels so bad post Halo Infinite.

5 Likes

I never said that it wasn’t good though. The expectations for the game were high and it didn’t deliver even if it ended up being a decent game that didn’t deserve all the shit that it got in the end.

1 million is close :eyes:

Captura de Tela (299)

1 Like

Expectations were not high for Crackdown 3.

Do I really have to remind you the first showings of the game?

Not really, hehe. STALKER 2 could be nice, I’ll check it out since it’s on Game Pass for sure. Horizon Forbidden West is something I will play eventually, but I’ll wait for some sort of complete edition like I did with the first game. Other than that, it’s nothing really until Starfield.

anything but xbox port smh

i think problem here is the end product is not same as Reveal

MP Went from full playroom destruction to small maps with weak destruction i think red faction has better destruction than CD 3

I’m just waiting for Playdead to announce their game next year and immediately overriding the top spot of my most anticipated list

Deep Rock Galactic + Dirt 5, HUGE W for PS+

Haha by the time it launched I don’t even think I bothered playing Crackdown 3 MP.

1 Like

I liked Playdead games but honestly Little Nightmares just took it to another level, If Playdead are gonna make a similar type of game I’d like them to go harder on it.

What do you mean? Have you not seen the January Games with Gold?

[size=0]Disclaimer: This post may contain one or more of the following: sarcasm, jokes, tounge-in-cheek comments, attempts at humour, lightheartedness and/or silliness. If you feel offended, please contact your local DB rep. Here is a link on humour for those unfamiliar with the concept: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour[/size]

i can’t wait get my hands on these masterpiece games

00821dffc5ad0490205edeffe05f7da85f0ec47be4661cc6c5d5ca576eb827c6

1 Like

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02

2 Likes

Okay real serious time:

Has anybody been having problems with installs and data management on their launch Series X?

I can’t install games from discs sometimes, and doing data management of removing games doesn’t show on the queue, so I have no idea what the hell is going on.

Hold me I’m scared