XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

As for Bully 2…this is about the Game Informer guy.

Sigh

It may not be panic this time, but there will assuredly be lamentations galore.

Speak for your self!

Wanna hear something spicy and probably not likely? What if we do get a mid gen upgrade, but the upgrade is “cloud only”. Essentially MS develops new hardware, but doesn’t release it for consumers instead they upgrade xcloud with it.:eyes:

Firewatch coming to Gamepass. MS acquiring Valve confirmed??!1!

Jokes aside, yall need to play that game if you already haven’t, it’s downright phenomenal.

6 Likes

Lake and Broken Age coming to Game Pass? Nice, was waiting for a sale.

If I learned one thing from the past, I’m pretty sure all here will be calm and level-headed.

3 Likes

has this feature always existed? I’m seeing it now lol

8 Likes

Ooh that looks new, I haven’t seen it before now.

1 Like

IMO there HAS to be at least one Death Stranding easter egg in Hellblade 2 given they’re both based on the same photoscanned environments in Iceland.

There was a photo of the actress and a guy who was believed to be Kojima himself inside the studio. I think it’s on her twitter. Or NT’s. Too lazy to googling. If anything there would be an easter egg to Kojima’s mascot or something. Not necessarily related to DS.

Kojima is the main villain of HB2. XD

1 Like

There is no Dishonored reference in sight but strangely, there’s Morgan Yu looking through window.

2 Likes

That’s because Arkane Austin is working on Prey 2 and Arkane Lyon on Shadowrun. Also Tango on TEW3, that’s why Sebastian is in there. :pray:

Prayer GIF

3 Likes

I strongly co-sign this. Firewatch is an amazing game.

1 Like

Where is that game of theirs? That one that had crazy water visuals and effects? Did fucking Valve just can it?

I didnt actually play this but watched a streamer play through it and was engrossed the entire time but for me the ending just kills it, some people say that’s the point of the game but for me it was just disappointing but it’s a very love or hate thing so id definitely encourage everyone to try

In the Valley of Gods is on hold since 2019. Developer had to help on other projects.

1 Like

Other projects = Half Life Alex liquid physics

1 Like

Worth it.