XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

We been hearing this shit for years

1 Like

Never understood the Bully love

Maybe it’s because I played it like a decade after its original release but I bought it for £3 on sale years ago and felt like I got ripped off

Game just felt like PG GTA but without the fun and everything felt like a crappy mini game, was only able to stomach a couple of hours

Bully is one of those franchises that I just don’t see the appeal of. I was already old when the first one came out, but even if I were high school aged I still wouldn’t have understood the draw,

It has an unmatched setting and atmosphere, and just not done before and nothing after came close. It had a great sense of your grounded existence within the world, the gameplay and open world limitations felt so authentic to the story it depicted. I loved it so much. Everytime I hear its music I feel some kind of comfortable nostalgia.

3 Likes

Hosting another community night this Thursday at 7pm EST, 12 spots in total.

people hating on Bully now? smh

1 Like

monophy

1 Like

Bro whenever I hear I just have a flashback of myself playing it in on summer night while everyone else is sleeping :sob:

1 Like

Same :sob:

Just concocting stinkbombs, harassing wardens, picking lockers, riding around on the skateboard chilling, try to beat jocks and get your ass handed to you, finding transistors for the hobo to learn forbidden combat arts to go back and beat they asses completely in. Just perfect.

1 Like

YO WHAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!

So then, Rockstar would actually be working on both Bully and GTA 6?

Damn they should have revealed it…that would have been such a ridiculous amazing moment.

I say…

cindy busby ugh GIF by Hallmark Channel

1 Like

They were working on Bully 2 even during RDR 2 development but it was “shelved” . I guess GTA 6 is going to take longer than they thought so they are going back to Bully 2 .

Seriously? Today all the gaming websites had the previews and they all were neutral about the game, it was the classic “good, but nothing extraordinary”, they cancelled it because of the underwhelming graphics?

This would make me so freaking happy, Jesus Christ!!!

Then I really wonder how far along it is, what could potentially the release date be.

Anacrusis comes out January.

For those following, Xbox will have one exclusive a month for the forthcoming 4 months.

January: The Anacrusis

February: CrossfireX

March: Tunic

April: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2

Then of course they have a potentially packed rest of the year with exclusives Belfry, Pentiment, Forza, Exomecha, Scorn, Ark 2, Warhammer 40k Darktide, Hello Neighbor 2, Grounded 1.0, Nobody Saves the World, Planet of Lana, Slime Rancher 2, Shredders, Somerville, Redfall and, of course, Starfield. Most of these on Game Pass.

Plus non-exclusive day one releases on Game Pass like Sniper Elite 5, A Plague Tale Requiem, Party Animals, Trek to Yomi, Weird West (be sure to try this one Arkane fans) and Pupperazzi.

While 2022 does appear to be a “quieter” year compared to 2020 and likely 2023 onwards, there is a ton of kickass stuff coming. Xbox has too many games! :wink:

10 Likes

Imagine if that was an xbox exclusive. Presses would’ve a field day with it.

2 Likes

Just saw a Series S commercial on our main national channel ( in France ) on TV, followed by one from one of our main retailer, where they showed Sea of Thieves. I have not seen that in a long time.

6 Likes

A lot of the “worry” about Xbox’s 2022, I mean mainly the 1st half, is just perception and momentum, market and console war perspective. PlayStation will be having a great 1st half, many great 3rd party as well, while Xbox 1st party doesn’t seem like it has anything big until later. Personally I’m more into playing so many cool games on Game Pass.

4 Likes

I agree with this 1000%.

It’s pretty much a repeat of this year with PlayStation having a strong first half and Xbox a strong second half lol. The slight difference this time is PlayStation has their bigger ‘hitters’ in the first half and we presume a massive one in God of War for fall.

Hopefully this time around we don’t get quite the panic over a lack of first party games, because of the momentum and that people have more faith in Xbox first party.

1 Like