XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

Yeah… I was like is it a glitch or something?

Nice

7 Likes

What’s the green Glow around our DP is for?

Is it for members… I don’t see it on everyone

I think it’s green for people who are online

1 Like

Nice feature

Handy in case your are arguing someone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Emily is the girl with the snowman which I imagine is Corvo lol

2 Likes

Agreed on the divisive ending. I loved it, never played a game that toyed with my emotions and expectations like Firewatch did. Not a surprise that team went on to work on Half-Life. Shame that their next game, In The Valley of Gods, was basically canned when they were acquired. I sort of wish that Valve never bought them.

1 Like
8 Likes

NOOOO

4 Likes

I really hoped they would keep the Yakuza games on forever. Getting to say the entire Yakuza mainline series is on the service was a pretty good selling point for people. Keeping the association of Yakuza + Game Pass would have been especially important for Japan going forward in my opinion.

1 Like

It doesn’t mean they will never go back to the service, several games have already been coming back to the service, and for Yakuza it has already been longer than most.

sheeeeeesh :fire:

3 Likes

What time will we get among us today, excited to play :fire:

you accin kinda sus right now :flushed:

1 Like

emogus

1 Like

Yakuza 0 has been on there for almost two years I think or am I wrong? I really should have just stuck with the game. The months leading up to E3 this year I was big time into 0 and then for E3 I took a break and afterwards I started playing other games, I hate this habit of mine, lmao.

1 Like

Yeah Yakuza 0 was there since 2019 I think.

1 Like

Same here. Maybe i can finish 0 till the end of the year. But no chance for the other two Yakuza games. They were on sale the black friday week for only a couple of bucks so at least they will be cheap.

1 Like

Don’t worry. Once Xbox acquire Sega, they will return.

But seriously, play those games. You have good enough time to do so. That is if you can drop Halo for a minute.