XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

This Is Fine GIF

1 Like

Iā€™m so sick and tired of live action adaptations disrespecting their source material, when will Netflix learn smh

8 Likes

lmfao . My roach was always on fucking rooftops .

2 Likes

I was thinking about starting on thread on what we, the gamers, want to see Xbox focus on outside of what is discussed in the acquisitions and first party threads. Like features we want to see, improved support areas, hardware compatability, etc.

I know that high ups at Xbox occasionally check out the forum and it would be cool imo to have that stuff consolidated. Figured Iā€™d get thoughts on that before making that thread tho.

4 Likes

Supposedly forspoken is getting a ton of criticism after the gameplay demo

Cool idea.

Gaming: pursue more Japanese 3rd party support, funding dormant IPs or building new ones in partnership with publishing.

Features: Super Resolution for BC and new games, more support for the consoleā€™s features like VRS 2.0, DirectStorage and SFS.

Improvement: Xbox dashboard improvement for more clarity and less marketing.

3 Likes

They deleted the Forspoken gameplay video . :phil_lmao:

8 Likes

not surprised this is coming out next year on ps5 and pc and is being charged $70 or more by SE and the video shows jankyness when itā€™s only coming out on the two platforms i specified and they show this.

2 Likes
  • Donā€™t change the current dashboard but debloat it and make the backgrounds actually shine. Remove the social activity and promotional tiles or put them somewhere else. Main dashboard should consist of recently played titles and My Games & Apps.

• Optimize the offline experience, itā€™s just the worst of the three consoles. The offline authorization is there and works fine but still has problems sometimes. You donā€™t see achievements, captures, messages, offline. Quick Resume also is busted in offline. Fix all that, Iā€™m someone who has only once recently experienced an internet outage and noticed those shortcomings, so imagine someone with frequent internet outages.

2 Likes

this is gonna be the new ā€œdislike countā€ where you basically delete the video from existence like it never happened

• Better marketing and precense outside of the anglosphere.
  • All first party games released on both console and PC.
  • Drop Xbox Live Gold.
  • Improve Achievements.
  • Improve the Rewards programme outside of the anglosphere.

Things I personally donā€™t care much about but they still should do:

• Fix PC store. Just copy Steam.
  • Better localization and support in various regions.
  • New controller with haptics and better quality.
  • VR, either itā€™s own or better yet, make it compatible with PC headsets.
11 Likes

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

3 Likes

Tired Good Night GIF by Disney

black lives matter wtf GIF

2 Likes

Iā€™m not setting myself for disappointment again. Been wanting that game since the 360 days. Itā€™s my Silent Hill.

Tom also saying some people saw gameplay weeks before TGA !!!

Is it a Bully 2 or is it Bully: Definitive Edition? Brought to you by the same folks as GTA: DE.

Bully 2 . The one that was supposed to be canned .

1 Like

NO.

Iā€™m going full "abandoned " mode on this one . I dont care .

2 Likes