XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

That one looked so bad when I saw it I was saying I wouldn’t be surprised if it joins the list of “red metascore” Square games (The Quiet Man, Left Alive, Balan Wonderworld). I think they had a beta and response was “meh.” Everyone just seems dissapointed it’s a live service game when older trailers made it look more like a typical single player Platinum action game.

Forspoken seems set to join the Square “sales disappointments”. That pricing on PC ensures nobody on the platform will be picking it up (pre orders opened and it was well under #200 on the top sellers list on Steam), so I think it will be up to PS5 owners to carry it… which I don’t see happening.

• The elf with white hair on the left is Mannimarco from Elder Scrolls in his ESO outfit.

o3X-2uaT_400x400

• the guy with the bell is Sheogorath, deadric prince of Elder Scrolls. He’s in his Oblivion design.

OBL_Sheogorath

4 Likes

at least they could have done regional pricing for games, halo infinite is like 45$ in my country and forspoken is 71$. That difference is insane. The fact that xbox does game pass as well as regional pricing just makes me wanna stick with team green for a darn long time. I will eventually get forspoken when its down to like 30$

1 Like

Babylon’s Fall beta came at the worst time. Literally came out on Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta. Granted, it was a surprise launch but bad timing nonetheless. I remember one guy stopped playing after only 30 minutes and supposedly, the guy tends to play for like over 2 hours. Instead, he gave up and decided to install Halo.

I think it’s sad to see developers with good track record somehow being diminished in these games. Platinum Games, Luminous, and now, Team Ninja. I also want to know who thought the voice direction is what we needed to “relate.” It’s too much of “it was thing at the time” that in 20 years, we look back and wonder the funky phase we were in with the company.

You know, it will be bad for developers who don’t deserve it, but if this game bombs it will teach SE another lesson about how they handle game development and deals, I won’t drop a single tear for SE management board. XD

It seems ALL their budget goes to FF or Marvel games nowadays, in addition to what they can get from external partners (aka Sony moneyhats or MS GP deals and/or late ports, now they found the new goldmine in Epic moneyhats against Steam, lol).

I think you’re right.

Okay this Forspoken trailer really is hard to watch. The game does not stop talking. And she really said “FUCK OFF!” when attacking? What age rating does this game have?

Yes

Two games I missed at TGA this year…

Hogwarts Legacy and The wolf among Us 2. Definitely expected an update on Wolf but apparently they are also working on another project. Hopefully we’re not going to see a repeat of how Telltale took on too many projects, isn’t that why it happened what happened to them?

And Hogwarts Legacy, probably not a 2022 title I’m guessing.

Woah this is cool, He’s a formula one driver and quadrant is his esports team he made up.

3 Likes

I was expecting Wolf Among Us 2 to show up but instead it was The Expanse (Ill take it).

Day one Gamepass

Turned off Dolby Vision gaming. Quite simply not worth it at this moment in time.

Halo Infinite is especially disappointing with it despite being advertised with it.

1 Like

I bought one, my partner has one but need 2 for our own animal crossing worlds. I don’t think it’s that surprising really, given the handheld is mega popular with kids as well. Can’t imagine it’s anyones ‘main’ console though outside of children.

You would be surprised. The notion that these Nintendo consoles are huge cause of children lol.

Independence Day Hello GIF

6 Likes
1 Like

Everything is fine …

1 Like

Game Pass is always giving you nice surprises that reminds you how awesome the service is.