XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

What a beautiful day.

1 Like

I donā€™t follow F1 but it sounds like there has been a ton of drama recently.

A little musical number to celebrate the occasion.

Im a neutral so I dont root for anybody I just like watching it cause its neat but Ive never seen such fuckery as this lmao.

11 Likes

Completely forgot about The Gunk. Cant wait.

I donā€™t know what to expect from this game, thereā€™s barely any gameplay from it.

1 Like

Yeah, same for me. Forspoken was day one but now, itā€™s 50/50. Will wait on reviews and impressions.

4 Likes
7 Likes

Haloā€™s campaign is so good and Iā€™m only during Mission 3 with more than 5 hours.

4 Likes

DirectXbox definitely donā€™t have the same flow as simply Xbox. I canā€™t imagine what would have been back in 2001 with my friends calling the former, let alone making fun of it. Canā€™t wait for the early access.

Ready to shrink the backlog and dethrone the reigning champ?

2 Likes

10 Likes

The user score was at like 2.7 a while back, did all the fanboy troll reviews get deleted or something?

Yes, metacritic scrubbed away all the fake negative reviews the crazy fanboys submitted.

1 Like

I wish they could just IP ban idiots who do that. Truly sad and pathetic behavior. :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

why is the meta for Halo Infinite on PC much lower?

fanfest is up for the power on doc

Call me crazy but I like the way 343 has done story more than Bungie Haloā€™s ā€¦ especially characterization.

8 Likes