XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

At least it’s not 12/31/2999. What did you do if I may ask?

1 Like

I took a screenshot of the scene below in the game “The Procession to Calvary” (available on Game Pass). I didn’t share it with anyone (my capture visibility was set to everyone though) and I guess someone reported the image. It gave me a 4 day communication ban.

I’ve reach out to Xbox a couple of times about it and can’t even sign into enforcement to appeal. As a Ambassador I’m at least able to talk to other Ambassadors in the Discord and no one seemed to know what to do either other than signing into enforcement At this point I’m reaching out to other places to at least get a bigger voice out there to push against these outdated enforcement guidelines and the lack of communication and contact for them.

Note to mods, if the screenshot is too vulgar let me know and I’m willing to blur out the word. Thanks!

1 Like

What even is this game? Gabe? Steam reviews? Wha

I only knew about the rumors from Henderson, what did Jason say? Someone on Reddit said there was also a rumor about a bigger online focus and a smaller story. I’m like Jesus, an even bigger online focus than the shit that already is going on now? Truly hope that’s bogus.

Would not be surprised at all if GTA 6 has no story mode.

I am sure it as Schreier, but someone has stated that GTA6 is going to be this evolving world.

Its a point and click dark humor game. Here’s the general synopsis:

" The Procession to Calvary is a Renaissance comedy adventure, and is the sequel to Four Last Things. This game continues the previous story, but takes place after the holy war between Immortal John and Heavenly Peter is over."

Interesting. Thanks for that. I hope my setting is safe. Lol.

1 Like

No problem.

I’ve basically deleted all my screenshots. I basically don’t feel comfortable taking screenshots on my Xbox now.

Like, does a bot detect these things? Was someone having a bad day and reported me? Was some child on the storefront and looking at an M rated game and saw a screenshot that had a swear word in it and decided to report it?

Like, can someone report one of my Mortal Kombat screenshots for being “too violent”. Its to the point where I’m probably going to stop for a while. I love taking and sharing screenshots, but Xbox might’ve just killed that for me.

Bruh

Oh that, yeah that part I knew about. It was compared to Fortbite, not sure why because RDR 2 has a evolving map too but probably different then.

Saw someone talking about the game and they were saying there’s no physical combat, it’s all magic. That’s certainly a major question mark for me

Isn’t the modern online world where account system only have AI surveillance and no human oversight or support really nice?

1 Like

Yeah, you gotta love it!

I reached out to someone we all know to see if a bigger spotlight can be put on this.

It won’t be able to remove my ban early (although it was lifted at least 3 hour early I guess!) but it should hopefully pop off enough to force Xbox to look into the system sooner rather than later if all goes well.

1 Like
2 Likes
10 Likes

Wait, is the documentary out?

This is a monument for your sins. XD

This article sums up well Mojang wrongdoings in supporting Xbox, regardless of naysayers.

I fear they are waiting the subject will be forgotten, like they did of Super Duper Pack and then they will say “it’s impossible, but fear not, we’ll update the game and it will be even better”.

1 Like

I got some email about watching it today as part of a fan fest thing.

Safety car just ruined all of the F1 season. Unbelievable.

2 Likes