XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

Damn I’m telling y’all MS should re-announce TES6 with an Xbox Exclusive banner as remainder for undecided next-gen console purchases

3 Likes

Loved Asylum, liked City, havnt got round to Knight yet

Just dont care for Suicide Squad, seems like a lame/step down direction to go after Batman and two mediocre movies doesnt help either

and at this point, Harley isnt interesting enough to be this overused, tired of seeing her in everything

Halo today, TGAs tomorrow, The Expanse final season day after. This is insaaaane

1 Like

I need to start watching that show!!!

2 Likes

It’s legitimately a great show. I still need to read the books they’re based on as well.

2 Likes

I don’t know whether to read the book series lying in my book shelf or watch the show.

1 Like

I was holding on it until the last season because I don’t like to wait for seasons. Seems like it’s time.

1 Like

yoooo get on it!

1 Like

Wait the final season starts on friday??? Lets gooo

1 Like

last thing I heard was December 10th. I don’t wanna google it again now and realize it’s been delayed or changed. :disappointed_relieved:

EDIT: Nah we good.

let’s goooo

the series shall end much before what the books have covered I think (there’s a 20-30 year gap between what the final season shall cover and what comes after so no idea if they will even come back to it later. Hope they do)

So just do both lol

Sony has me crying with the timing of these tweets.

2 Likes

So transparent you can see right through it.

5 Likes

Yup, I’m convinced now. Sony is petty. Now I don’t feel bad not having PS5 at all.

1 Like

To me, all this reads as a sign of weakness on their part. Imagine being so insecure in what they have to always be seeking attention even in other’s moments.

4 Likes

I like it lol. MS gotta do the same. Step on throats, all the buddy buddy stuff is fake to me.

2 Likes

I still think it’s just to dampen the FOMO of their consumers and remind them that they have a big game right around the corner.

I’d say it’s funny, but the fact that it happens time and time again is fucking pathetic.

1 Like

Nah. Kill them with kindness.

2 Likes

Don’t let the PR machine fool you, Phil is ruthless too. He just has way more class.