XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

It’s already low cost compare to big markets like US and EU

1 Like

Off-topic - Since you posted this meme, check this out:

https://twitter.com/sportscenter/status/1467993585484275712?s=21

7 Likes

So those rumors about Dr Dre and Snoop and something GTA…

1 Like

yeah I saw this yesterday lol

First thing to come to mind - goddamn we’re getting old :skull:

1 Like

Gta V story DLC ? Guess I’m going to download GTA V again after 8 years .

Online only though, not singleplayer story DLC. So you’ll have to cope with other players and I bet it’s not exactly fun anymore, if it ever was,tbh.

lmfao didn’t see the big ass ONLINE :phil_lmao: Fuck this then .

3 Likes

I would have screamed it off the rooftops if this was actual SP content, that would be huge after so many years of just nothing for SP. I think it was 2014 or so that there was talk of actual SP content, Franklin voice actor even spoke about it…but I guess it just wasn’t worth it when they saw what a ridiculous succes GTAO had become because of all those people happily buying shark cards.

Sigh.

HYPE.

9 Likes

damn .

My feelings with RDR2. I love the game, probably my favourite game ever, but the lack of SP post launch content is making me very sad. For me, RDR Online is horrible. The second you see xXbUnNY39291Xx jumping around is when the whole game collapses and everything that makes it good is thrown out the window in a Prog-like manner.

I would have thrown so much money at them for SP DLC, so much. Not spent a cent on the Online travesty.

1 Like

I wish I cared more about Suicide Squad

didnt fancy the arkham series?

Was doing some cleaning on my physical collection to make some space and here are some highlights

Big pile at the end is what got stored in the closet.

Just realized I didnt include Tactics in the Gears pic … sigh

11 Likes

Physical king :crown:

1 Like

Gameplay surely, finally!!!

Got way more games but just took a pic of these only lol

1 Like

map looks decently large and I hope the traversal feels as good as Arkham City

I love both Two Worlds.

And Two Worlds II add-on “Pyrates of the Flying Fortress” is legit one of the best A-RPG of the seventh generation.

Sheesh, GOTG didn’t do too hot. Lol @ Skyrim being on a top 10 list a decade later.

3 Likes