XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

Just noticed there’s a couple of new dynamic backgrounds. Halo infinite & wasteland.

A lengthy gameplay clip is shown there.

There are no health bars for the enemies here at all, which is great. But all the press footage a few or two ago did have that, so hopefully we can just turn that off because it looks stupid with health bars.

13 Likes

Quake: Official Horde Mode Trailer – Available Now!

3 Likes

For real?

It’s…beutiful.

2 Likes

GIF by FOX International Channels

“We’re an Xbox Games Studio”.

I like how Fargo has fully embraced the brand… resolutely a first party studio who will making games for Xbox/PC.

Pete Hines could learn a thing or two. :wink:

3 Likes

Huh…

Why I didn’t think of that? That’s nicely done. Really looking forward to their next game.

I think it looks fine… In deeper thought though they must be excited about being under Xbox, which in turn makes me excited to see what they’re working on. Especially since they’re getting a bigger budget now than working on Kickstarter money.

This is great

That gameplay trailer looked great!!! Super hyped for what will kick off 2022 for me in regards to new releases. I’m guessing that the HUD was completely turned off for the most part. My guess is that there will be health bars that you can turn on/off.

Hoping they detail and show gameplay of the post launch expansions as im undecided in regards to buying the base game on disc or go all in with digital ultimate edition.

Dying Light really seems to have nailed first person melee combat.

The fan made video is getting major traction. Even Staten commented on it.

Too on the nose imo lol

Hope it can all be turned off because I love it without the HUD here. It might not be ideal to not see your own health though and the map, but still.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1466564929415045120

https://twitter.com/klobrille/status/1466700041985445894

6 Likes

Wtf is going on?

Jesus christ is this a joke?

Like, 5 year olds run this company.

12 Likes