XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

Useless score strikes again :rofl:

To gamers, yes. But you can see that it really sucks for indie developers who can be affected by it.

2 Likes
1 Like

I just bought Immortals Fenix Rising. I remember the game having save issues especially with quick resume at launch. What about now? Should I quit the game every time? And even without QR some reported save issues what’s the best way to avoid them?

1 Like

Just something interesting

A lot of talent from DICE has left for Embark lately.

not at all surprising. Former head of DICE is founder of Embark, and they’re making a Battlefield like shooter themselves, plus there’s room for more innovation for them outside EA’s influence/umbrella.

1 Like

Who is Embark ?

Halo Infinite gave me the last bit of encouragement needed to finally pick up a new pair of gaming headphones, and they just arrived. Now, I’m fully prepared to have my spirits crushed by children.

5 Likes

I never had a problem, but I didn’t use QR. I always quit the game after playing. It’s probably safer to do it for this game. Maybe it has been fixed but I’m not sure.

I used it with QR. After a while it said my save was corrupted and I couldn’t save manually, so carried on with QR, making sure I always went back to it periodically so it didn’t fall out of the 6/7 game QR rotation. Eventually I decided I had had enough of puzzles involving giant balls, so I uninstalled. A few months later I reinstalled for whatever reason, and my game was there, saved as normal where I had left it, no mention of corruption. I can only assume the ‘corruption’ stopped manual saving, while the game merrily carried on auto-saving by itself. In short, QR was flawless, but the game seems to have great confusion with regards to saving.

Just finished GTA:SA and despite some bugs that have no right being in there I had a great time. Nice to have on Game Pass. I won’t buy the other two games myself, but if they were to ever hit GP too I’ll gladly play them.

@The_Xboxer

Did you see this?

This is one thing I was hoping would never happen. There is no reason to do this, it will sell like hotcakes anyway. It’s not a fact yet though…but I can see it happening.

Anyone mention the Bioshock leak from the guy that leaked cod Vanguard? (oopsleaks)

Why tf does Sarah Bond still have Xbox One :sob:

2 Likes

E-rated GTA, sounds perfect for the GTA Online audience :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

She has such an awesome last name, haha. My name is Bond, Sarah Bond. :wink:

2 Likes

I take it to mean there’ll be less of the stupid, immature “jokes” that haven’t been funny for ages now. Stuff like the Faggio and making fun of minority groups.

Hmmm, I never cared much for that myself and also didn’t have a problem with it. But if they were to remove that, that wouldn’t take anything away from the game. GTA 5 had some TV programs I thought were hilarious, like that has been action hero with the sock puppet. I can also definitely see the humor of some radio ads that they have, some stuff hits the mark, other stuff didn’t. I hope they keep the comedy overall.

I take it this is what Jez was hinting at earlier today. Interesting to see what the results are since image quality is probably the biggest weak point now that, in my opinion, latency is not a big issue for me.

7 Likes

I would expect Clarity Boost to make its way into clients on Xbox consoles as well as dedicated apps for it.

3 Likes
2 Likes