XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

I heard there are Spartan cores to find from dead spartans. I hope Locke is still alive but still could be a way to show that. Imagine Osiris and Blue Team all being dead

I believe Xbox will get them in time. Kind of funny for Phil to mention Persona 5 in Xbox Conference without having one in their own ecosystem. It’s like if Starfield was name dropped in PS Conference.

But seriously, it will take time and I do believe it will happen. Lately, it has been surprising to see releases, like Octopath Travelers and Dragon Quest 11, which mind you is a debut for Xbox ecosystem. You got some niche titles like Corpse Party and Ai, and returning franchise like King of Fighters. I wasn’t expecting Yakuza titles but here we are.

Atlus is the only one and if they hop on board, then anything is possible. Like buying Bethesda.

Holy shit, well I have to say that’s good to read, means I’m not crazy hahaha. Jk, but it’s good to read this , increases the chance that it’s indeed the coating doing this. Hope they can remove it and if not I might sell it.

I have tried it with a few things not gaming related, like looking at Lara (my staffy dog), like my shoes, also pictures on my wall. But it doesn’t seem as bad. It seems to be solely with stuff on TV. I also tested some YouTube videos with texts and it’s the same story, also Netflix shows that are 4K just seem like a lower resolution.

If this doesn’t improve I truly hope the optician can do something for me, I’ve never had this before but then again nether have I ever had a special “supercoating” applied to glasses.

I had the optician/store have my eyes checked last week and the result was that there was no change at all, so these pair of glasses should be exactly the same as my old ones.

2 Likes

Thats really wierd then, the coating is the only thing i can think of that changed unless the lenses got messed up

It gets even weirder…

I just tested it with something in the kitchen. With my old glasses at the same distance I couldn’t exactly read letters on a flask really well, but it was super clear with the new ones.

1 Like

Are you completely sure your prescription didnt change at all then? I dont think the coating would add an extra level of visibilty to your lenses.

I’m gonna have to go to the store for that and ask them, my info is in their computer and I don’t have the receipt from several years ago anymore for that pair of glasses.

But more clear vision is always a good thing, but it should not make games and movies, subtitles look worse, this is so odd.

1 Like

Dope.

https://youtu.be/aUD1IxXhfHQ

5 Likes

The exact same thing happened to me with my last pair. When I took them back the optometrist realized that the lenses were installed backwards…

They worked fine once the lenses were in the right way.

1 Like

Well, I think in my case it was just my eyes needing to adjust because it has improved immensely now. It seems Brandon was right after all, and I’m very glad. After my last post I took a break from gaming, went for a shower, went to Dominos for a pizza while wearing the new glasses and then went back to gaming and it was a big improvement already.

Halo Infinite MP did not look this crisp before and I tried RDR2 too and wow. So I really have no idea how this happened, but I’m glad as hell. This new pair now really shows how the glass of the old ones wasn’t in top shape anymore because I notice games definitely looking even crisper now.

4 Likes

Super unrelated to gaming so my apologies but does anyone know how to find your MS Office key? I misplaced mine and tried looking through my purchase history but I’m not entirely sure where I bought it or when. I thought you used to be Able to search the registry on windows, but I can’t seem to figure it out and the internet hasn’t been entirely helpful.

I hope this will turn out well since I love the series but I don’t expect much from this team and T2 in general…hopefully I am wrong and this will turn out to be the big comeback for the series.

That pitch/concept sounds really interesting though for sure.

Dark Souls: Combat Evolved

1 Like

this was also rumored to be timed exclusive to PS5 and i won’t be surprised if this is true, i guess we will see this TGA

:chief_think:

coming to Switch? Game Pass for cloud?

I think something smaller. Like maybe client side update where they apply image improvement steps, like filtering applied or upscaling or resolution enhancement. It’s to help improve lower quality streams or irregular streams. Something like that was said to be in internal flight tests.

1 Like

Gotta say the new Xbox physical template is looking pretty nice irl.

The Halo Infinite cover art is looking really beautiful here.

(Image from Twitter)

1 Like

I still dislike the big white box at the top, I wonder when xbox one gets dropped completely will they change it again, other than that it’s really nice but I dont buy games anymore so I couldnt care less

3 Likes
1 Like