XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

In a discussion about exclusive games, “they got Bethesda” solves the same problem that timed exclusive third party deals do. The line drawn between first and third is arbitrary, the end result is the same… exclusive games.

We can say that Bethesda was just to get them competitive with Sony first party but that ain’t it. They had a good lineup of studios pre-BGS acquisition. 2022 would have sucked, but XGS was in a good place already.

Which they will take. Besides, looking back history, Sony was ready to moneyhat Bethesda’s property starting with Deathloop and Ghostwire. They lost a huge one to their competitor. This is the same brand that was held its very own conference because it was big enough to stand on its own. So far, no deal has match Bethesda buyout.

4 Likes

!!!

9 Likes

This is the kind of From Software game I can get behind.

1 Like

get inside, you mean?

get it?

cuz it’s a mech

alright, I’ll leave

4 Likes

Yall gonna hate me but I wouldn’t be mad if it was a PSVR game :stuck_out_tongue:. Or perhaps generically a VR game

1 Like

Hope it has massive boss battles like For Answer.

1 Like

Disappointed Shaking Head GIF by Big Brother

3 Likes

Im so tired of that line and its becoming the new all deflecting shield As if it covers every criticism like game pass did for like a year or two.

Like the Zenimax acquisition cannot be an impediment on a third party deal strategy or be used to deflect criticism.

5 Likes

Every game in a cockpit needs to be VR. It’s like the only genre where it works perfectly lol

Melange? Is that Dune? XD

1 Like

But I want to play that FromSoft game and I have no intention of buying a VR .

I’ll take a VR mode, lol

from the description of that user it’s not VR, more like Mechassoul

That’s what I understood from it as well, that sword AND shield part…

Soullike mech? But seriously, it would be a breath of fresh air despite being an old franchise. At this point, it’s fine. Plus, I think after Elden Ring, they would like to take a break from those games since it is set to be the biggest one yet. I prefer a change.

@Shpeshal_Nick Have you heard anything about this recently?

On one of the episodes of the podcast, you talked about this and the game for ps5.

I decided to ask. Is there any new information on FromSoftware projects?

1 Like

So long thread

Fare thee well

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite… Arguments (Part 6).

Yeah. I was told last year that they’re working on 3 projects

Elden Ring

A “Mech game” (clearly now armoured core)

And the Sony exclusive

3 Likes