XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

It’s just a matter of opinions. Many people think that there is no point in buying an Xbox because there are no games out there that they like. They don’t even know what Gamepass is. And yes, any console is bought for certain games, or even a game.

But that’s exactly what I said? “Unless you want to play exclusive games there”.

For the vast majority of people, it doesn’t matter what the difference in resolution is between the two consoles. For the vast majority of people, it doesn’t matter which console has the most frames per second sag. Some people literally don’t know what GamePass is, or they don’t care (For now) All these people will run to buy Ps5 for the new Spider-Man, and they will also be able to buy a new Suicide Squad there, because why not? This is how the whole market works. Therefore, most of the multiplatform is still sold on Playstation. The mass mind is born from a small drop Friends take the console like friends. An avalanche is born

Your opinion is correct, but in fact it is the support of everything

Yeah it looks really good, trailer is well freaking done. The dark tone and the music, I love it. And is that seriously Colin Farrell as Penguin? Seems he gained weight, which is good because I could never truly take Gotham’s Penguin seriously.

1 Like

I am not sure what are you trying prove here. A lot of people buy Playstation because it is Playstation for example, regardless the games but that’s beside the point.

1 Like

“Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League looks nifty, BUT DID YOU SEE THAT POISON IVY FARMING SIM ON MOBILE!!!”

4 Likes

Had some spare time to write up a few things observed over the year. Hope you like it.

4 Likes
1 Like
7 Likes

I think Project Dragon is Scalebound.

When the hell did this happen? Is XboxTwo today or something?

If he has seen Outer Worlds 2 than it can’t be that far off right? that probably also means Avowed is very far along and it might release in first half of 2023.

It is not.

1 Like

Shaolin? Bellfree?

1 Like

Yes, xbox two and people are tweeting in real time.

Jez leaking HAM right now according to some.

There are at least three new codenames Jez talked about including Project Shaolin. I can’t remember the other two codes.

1 Like

yes it’s live right now

How do you know?

Platinum tells me things. LOL

But Rand and Jez have said multiple times that Scalebound is dead. Including last week. You can superchat right now. They are still live!