That would explain the framerate.

that’s Dragon Dogma :ok_hand:

1 Like

Then it’s looking hot to be honest

It does look good with one word

4 Likes

Gears of War > Gears

9 Likes

Don’t feel bad. I played 4 exclusives, completed 3 and dropped 1. Nothing for me until Horizon 2 but the PS5 is my secondary exclusives only gaming console so me getting 2 games a year on average is fine by me. As long as the games are great or better, I will be happy.

Damn Skippy!

Gears of War just sounds so much better.

Hm, no since pretty much every third party is better on XSX it would be weird to play on PS. Also, Game Pass alone seals XSX as both the first and third party main console of choice.

There has to be something that sells the PS5 to me, and for me the only thing would be exclusive games I want to play. Everything else is just better on Xbox. If Jim Ryan wouldn’t have been full of shit with the “we believe in generations” things would have looked a bit better, but the games that would have put the total at at least 3 for the PS5 i just get on my PS4 instead. So still 0, which makes a purchase stupid atm.

This is for me and my preferences of course, just making that clear.

1 Like
1 Like

That’s me with the switch basically

1 Like

Just finished Tales of Arise, MAN! after 50+ hrs of playing couldn’t believe it’s Tales series the one I used to play. Bandai Namco put a lot of love to make this treasure <3

Wonder if XGS are into something similar.

On my way for 1000/1000 : )

4 Likes

Do you mean a jrpg? Imo it highly unlikely they are funding a game from that genre. Who would do that, there is a limited number of AAA games, expecially in Japan.

Not even Sony does that lol

1 Like

Pretty much this. I have had a few Sony exclusives since launch while Microsoft is coming up with Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite. If it wasn’t for the third party multi-platform games, I would only have a 2 game year which would suck. 2022 will start strong with Sony while Microsoft ends 2022 strong.

Yeah, the third party games are better on Series X but for those who are playing multi-platform games on PS5 like my friend, the differences are minimal. It’s not a slaughter or anything. At least not yet.

The Jim Ryan generations bullshit is disappointing but their exclusives for me are the cream of the crop so until that changes, I will always own a PS console. My PS4 Pro was gone since last October as cross-gen or not, I was never going to play games like Miles or Horizon 2 on PS4 when I get 60FPS, Ray Tracing and ultra fast load times on PS5 which in of itself is worth it.

Also, there’s timed console exclusives that I want to play. Kena was the first. Forspoken will be second and there could be others.

Game Pass is excellent but unless it’s the exclusives from Microsoft or day one third party games, it’s non-existent for me as I want to play new releases.

Everyone has their own preferences Mort. My thing is that I have no intention on waiting to play any game that im hyped and looking forward to playing day one. A game like Forspoken is of high interest and im not waiting two years to play it especially if it ends up being one hell of a game.

Owning both consoles is awesome though because I don’t have to miss out on any game that I want to play day one plus looking for either console is still a pain in the ass so that in of itself was worth buying both consoles as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Congratulations!

I finished Vesperia the other day and I was this close to buying Arise, but I can’t do that when the backlog really, really needs some attention. I checked Howlongtobeat before I started with Vesperia and it seems Arise main story is a few hours shorter, which I don’t mind because Vesperia after a while starts to drag a little for me.

What did you think of the characters, locations, story and music in this game? In the demo I noticed they they still kinda do those skits but they don’t interrupt the gameplay anymore (which is good, really good), would you say there’s enough humor in this and also some really serious stuff? What I dig about Vesperia are the likeable characters with often funny skits, nice variety of locations, beautiful music and interesting story too. If Arise has that or even better, sweet!!

1 Like

holy shit , that trailer .

Yeah , I can’t wait. Looks almost like a Fincher movie!

That Batman trailer looks incredible.