XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

It doesn’t look like a traditional game to me at all… There will be huge catch… But I think I will like that catch

It’s simply not a third person co-op action adventure game

Because its not a traditional game or whatever that means. Its a GaaS probably in the same vein as Avengers but better.

1 Like

He tried it, nothing is happening. The led goed on for a second, fan doesn’t start and then nothing.

With a second console? What are the odds… Does he have some sort of bad wiring in the house or something?

I mean it looks good (bcz ofc its rocksteady ) but still no gameplay .

the led turns off right away? is there anything plugged into the USB slots? also make sure the ethernet cable is unplugged if he uses one

Would hate to imagine worse… :wink:

I tried a mission with my friends and just wow

Brutal lol

Yeah, there is nothing of interest on that console… I had the chance to buy one, I pre-ordered for the lols, but I decided against it. Would have been a very expensive paper weight by now.

Need to get to 10 games I really want to play, but I can’t play anywhere else before I purchase it. So far I’m up to 0.

Yeah it’s totally nutso, I feel bad for dude too.

As for bad wiring, he used another power cable (that of his first Xbox he still has at home) and it doesn’t make a difference. I guess it’s always a super small chance that both power cables are fucked and that this is the culprit…except that his first Xbox does work, just shuts down in Avengers, so doesn’t seem like a power cable issue.

Aside from powe cable, no other cable can do this, right? HDMI cable?

He sent me a video. He powers it on, you hear the beep, it stays on for like 7 seconds actually and then turns off by itself. No other cables attached.

https://youtu.be/SSHlSVci40o

Elden Ring leak

7 Likes

FWIW, think you could say the same about XSX. Third parties doing a lot of the heavy lifting regardless of console.

that looks rough :phil_lmao: still…

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ELDEN RING !!!

I can’t help it, but if someone told me they had footage of a new Dark Souls I’d believe it. The characters, his stance especially is straight from Dark Souls.

Visually just very underwhelming too, probably very old build I hope.

1 Like

I hope people don’t start complaing about it being looking bland… For it’s only an insider/leaked build

1 Like

Day one.

3 Likes

DC League of Superpets The adventures of Krypto and Ace | Announce Trailer

Geoff keighley in DC Fandome now

hb_gs8PD_400x400

Just waiting for that Batman trailer…

probably the last section . They know everyone is waiting for it :phil_lmao: