XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Bellfrey.

I didn’t know there was 3rd.

Are Dragons the only thing they have in common? Seems like a reach to try and associate them.

Yeah the PlatinumGames version of Scalebound is dead but i think MS will give the Scalebound IP to another studio.

There was anothe one that he mentioned with Bellfrey. Did not quite catch it.

What part of the Scale bound IP would they use?

It ain’t Scalebound, they probably want us to forget that ever existed.

1 Like

That is quite a theory. Ask them right away, if you want to confirm it. Like I said - they are still podcasting.

Shaolin makes me think a fighting game, or maybe something with China or something?

Shaolin codename can’t just be random.

1 Like

It is obviously a soccer game

2 Likes

They would use the Scalebound IP name that about it wile coming up with something entirely new game wise not using any of PlatinumGames version of Scalebound at all that my point MS own the IP i can see it getting a game made.

Why even use the name then? Let IOI make what they want and name it what they want.

4 Likes

xboxera podcast in under 15 mins.

They can name it Scalebound the hype would be real if they name it that plus the games has dragons it perfect lol

Project Shaolin has grabbed my interest. Perhaps they’re working with a Chinese studio, or they’re making a game based on kung-fu, or something? Either way, I really want to see what it is.

1 Like

Quite resourceful. That is a Game of Thrones pic. Hehe.

People are so quick at making tweets like this based on Jez’s info.

Who is making Project Shaolin ?

Which would be a big surprise because that trailer at E3 really made it sound like nothing really had happened on the project yet . It was a parody of things, so it probably was intentional.

He said it was an indie dev, it is a small game

1 Like

Anyways, two more for the list

Avowed - 2023, TOW - 2024 — according to guesses from Jez

1 Like

Interesting. Xbox’s partnerships with indie devs have been quite beneficial so far. I’ll be keeping an eye out for whatever this game turns out to be.