XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

They used to have one called Music Unlimited, it was pretty good actually. No idea why they killed it.

1 Like

Cloud streaming on console has revolutionized Xbox rewards.

I had no interest in GOTG at first but after watching the last few videos, I will be buying it day one unless it reviews poorly. Only aspect that doesn’t appeal to me all that much is the humor but I know that’s what GOTG is so I can’t really complain.

Plus, unlike Avengers, it’s single player only, straight forward with chapters, wide linear at most with no planned DLC or expansions so a perfect fit for me. Hoping it’s good.

I’m keeping eye on it hope it does well

1 Like

Wow where’s my @.

When we sell for 55 dollars and a lifetime supply of game pass I’ll specifically not tell you ahead of time!

5 Likes
1 Like

No @'s for you after what you said yesterday about the fighting genre.

3 Likes

Sending Off Red Card GIF by Football Australia

1 Like

Watch out, rumor has it Proven knows where some Windows are…

Oh snap, totally forgot that tomorrow is the Animal Crossing Update Direct.

I wish Xbox would do shows like that. Hate that they always wait for E3.

1 Like

they’ve had constant FH5 update shows, Sea of Thieves did update shows for years, Age of Empires 4 had its own mini-event earlier this year. Halo has done multiple MP focused streams in the past few months.

13 Likes

Yeah but kinda like promoted as big things on the main xbox channels. Like make it a big deal not a footnote.

1 Like

They promote it on all of their socials, the media tends to ignore it.

11 Likes

If only it was a sad dad driving those Forza cars. :pensive:

4 Likes

More light boxes! :slight_smile:

For anyone interested, here is where we sell this stuff.

Etsy: https://tinyurl.com/y97ebhcr

And a few pics of the coaster sets and tile engravings we are selling now too…

AND…one for my furry friends while I’m at it! :stuck_out_tongue:

If anyone wants their own light boxes or custom engraved tiles or coasters, hit me up and I can point ya to my Etsy shop. :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, and made one of these too for fun. Mainly to upset the sister in law next time they show up unannounced, heh.

18 Likes

where is the link to your Etsy shop?

2 Likes

Do you think it might just be a fan thing ? Or more so on Xbox’s end ?