XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

As in the game will have an FPS Boost that is useless as a result. Already happened With Tomb Raider.

60 fps is useless indeed as we already have it through BC but they might add upres and better textures, things like that, the most interesting thing for me.

I would like the same to happen for BF4. 720 is killing my eyes on a big screen.

1 Like

@beastmode10 @PCPrincipal

Unrelated but this is huge positive news.

Appleā€™s deprecation of OpenGL in favor of their own Metal api meant tools that rely heavily on OpenGL for several things would stop receiving support on mac platform. With this move, apple personally investing in not just Blenderā€™s development but also having actual apple developers working with blender to make it compatible with their current APIs and standards. Iā€™m not at all a mac user but recognize that a lot of designers and artists use that ecosystem, and this will be a dream come true for them.

4 Likes

Wtf some of you have with flagging everything and hiding behind when we express our opinion. Itā€™s the truth itā€™s the same thing as we already heard way before. Itā€™s not like Iā€™ve said something controversial. Calm down on that a bit would you. Thanks!

Anywayā€¦

https://mobile.twitter.com/WCGamingTweets/status/1448757222604001280

4 Likes

So I hate to bring up OtherERA drama, but I will say that I was following the acquisition all day, and I greatly appreciate how transparent @Sikamikanico @Knottian @Doncabesa @OneBadMutha and other Admins and Moderators have been here.

Iā€™m fairly confident that if XboxERA was ever gonna sell out, the staff and mods would at least be transparent with us ahead of time.

Thank you for building a better community!

8 Likes

@Shpeshal_Nick already sold out to his husband Jeff Grubb, who runs a Nintendo podcast with his extramarital affair Mike Minaughty.

5 Likes

Scandalous

https://i.imgur.com/lZHp0NM.gif

1 Like

What a shame, it was promisingā€¦

1 Like

The game is not cancelled.

World of Darkness and Warhammer are the weirdest licensed IP.

LIke thereā€™s SO MANY GAMES based on them, yet none of the big 3 really ever go for trying to make it a AAA game.

Itā€™s like everywhere thereā€™s a new console Warhammer game/spin-off and thereā€™s been tons of Werewolf and Vampire games but there always AA experiences.

Why is that?

Like you would think a AAA Warhammer FPS or a AAA VttM or Werewolf RPG would sell gangbusters alone.

Butā€™s it always AA games.

I didnā€™t think it was promising at all, the gameplay they showed looked absurdly broken.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the first person game?

It looked awful and choppy lol

1 Like

Look I want my $5 dollar cut if they sell

5 Likes

Not yet but the probability is really high unfortunately. Why MS isnā€™t trying to scoop the team and project to get it back on rails. Could be a good opportunity.

@Staffy Yep it is.

@Shakez the setting, the lore, the deep RPG possibilities based on an iconic IP in a Vampyre world all of that was promising tbh. It could have been fixed with good direction, clear and cohesive vision imho.

@peter42O @Ruthwik_Rao since you were talking about Sekiro earlier I want to show you that lol donā€™t know if you know this channel but itā€™s hilarious.

The guy behind this channel also did it with Dark Souls. Take a look, it is funny lol and some of you will understand the references :joy:

5 Likes

The setting is indeed really great and full of potential, I just believe the wrong people were doing it.

1 Like

Oh I agree on that and the IP is plenty full of potential. Would be sad to see it going to dust like that. Donā€™t know if you played the 1st one but it was a really memorable game.

1 Like

Not feeling this Guardians gameplay at all looking like Outriders out there canā€™t believe Deus Ex die for this.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been pretty open about my wish for XboxEra to be bought out so I can quit my day job and work on XboxEra full time or just retire.

17 Likes