XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Bought, it happened last year:

Rockstar Dundee - Wikipedia

1 Like

Oh wow, I am must have missed this news. Very interesting! So itā€™s probably them making the remasters and maybe even redoing character models and cars. That is, if itā€™s true that someone truly saw a snippet of it. Nowadays anyone can claim anything.

Yes, Iā€™m quite sure. Iā€™m hoping that the new unit they send will have itā€™s own warranty starting again

1 Like

sheesh this is super close, and honestly it is a lot more difficult to choose among these two than among the 3 shooters poll benji had a few days ago.

3 Likes

It will be interesting to see which of these two gets bigger player base with better retention.

2 Likes

ALL the more reason for a great polished campaign.

1 Like

vaccinated :slightly_smiling_face:. i got Pfizer :syringe:.

21 Likes

We already know not to expect Halo Infinite campaign here, so letā€™s see what they do have. Other than FH5, Halo, The Gunk I donā€™t think much else is releasing this year? Not counting the new BF that is. So Iā€™m definitely curious what could be here.

Halo shall probably get a BTB trailer at max and the next flight date and end with release date for launch which they NEED to give at this point. Iā€™m thinking November 23rd or if Iā€™m being a bit less optimistic, it could be December first week as well for all we know.

Then thereā€™s FH5 which IMO weā€™ve seen way too much of already but ok, more pretty environments, sure. I hope we get some clarity and dive into the campaign stuff, cuz I wanna know how theyā€™re fixing the abysmal progression system. Then again theyā€™re giving away the Supra day 1 for everybody, so I am not as confident if theyā€™re fixing it lol but okay, weā€™ll see.

Then thereā€™s The Gunk (hell yes, this is exciting)

Other than that I think thereā€™ll be more Age of Empires 4.

Crossfire X campaign maybe, given Remedy keeps telling it is still this year.

Thatā€™s all Iā€™m expecting. Weā€™ll get a Psychonauts 2 trailer again perhaps saying ā€œOut Tomorrowā€, but again, I think theyā€™ve shown enough of the game already and the release date trailer is sufficient, maybe theyā€™ll just replay the same trailer in some slot lol which Iā€™d be perfectly fine with.

The one game I wanna see if Scorn, where that game at?

Scorrrrn

we need that super slow paced gross ass HR Giger ass looking SCOOOORNNN

1 Like

Yes, this ā€œshowing too muchā€ seems to be a pattern. I donā€™t know about everyone else, but I prefer to experience things for myself firstā€¦ I LOVE Forza Horizon, but I havenā€™t seen anything beyond the E3 stuff and the map. Why would I want to spoil things for myself? Weirdos.

Same for Psychonauts 2, trailers is all Iā€™ve seen from that game. I intend to play that myself tooā€¦

Good! Iā€™m one week past my 2nd shot of Moderna. Feels great.

2 Likes

Maybe itā€™s just me but thatā€™s the thing I do not get. They CAN keep showing MP stuff, but God forbid campaign. Fuck will I be relieved once the game is actually out, weā€™re playing the campaign and all these worries, because yes I canā€™t deny that I am somewhat worriedā€¦will have been for nothing.

Why is it no problem to capture MP bits , but campaign is being kept for what sounds like very close to launch. :frowning:

Remember to see a Doctor if after 8 hours, itā€™s still erā€¦oh wait. Sorry wrong phizer product

3 Likes

Is this event only going to show games releasing this year? From what i read it will focus on games releasing this year, but I havenā€™t seen anything saying that it would be exclusively for 2021 games. I wouldā€™t be surprised if we saw more of Stalker or Redfall, for example.

I sent my Xbox in recently, no renewal on the warranty sadly.

yes, itā€™s 2021 only. Donā€™t expect Stalker, Redfall, Starfield, Forza Motorsport, etc

Yeah itā€™s really a good idea to just keep expectations in check, unfortunately. Gamescom used to be different, weā€™ve had new games announced there actually.

This would have been perfect for the Avowed update they teased right after E3 and of course Redfall. Just a good mix of games still releasing this year and some that are releasing next year and even one beyond 2022, being Avowed. Ah well.

Maybe they will have a game by Global Publishing that we didnā€™t expect to hit this year and surprise us. That Warhammer FPS that looked like Vermintide was delayed, right?