XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

naah I don’t think any more first party games are ready for this year. I think that cinematic Quantic Dream type game “As Dusk Falss” is also 2022 given we haven’t seen it again since July last year. And yes, Vermintide has been delayed to 2022 as well, Spring I think.

Got my 2nd dose last week :muscle:

Actually felt a bit feverish the next day, after being totally fine with the first shot. Totally worth it though.

5 Likes

The Xbox Wire post says:

“You’ll get in-depth updates from some of our previously announced Xbox Game Studios titles alongside some of our third-party partners, including some of the incredible titles coming to Xbox this holiday, upcoming releases to our monthly subscription service, Xbox Game Pass, and much more.”

So yeah, the focus is going to be 2021 games but it’s nowhere stated on this post that it will be only 2021 games. Xbox was teasing Atomic Heart 2 days ago, a game which is probably not releasing this year, so I think that there will be more things like that on the show.

Didn’t we get a expectations setting post from Aaron Greenburg? I tried to find it on Twitter but couldn’t.

The Xbox Gamescom event was announced on August 9th. I just checked Aaron’s twitter and there’s no post about setting expectations on this date. I really haven’t seen any official sources saying that it will be only 2021 games.

https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/status/1424681919837392898?s=20

literally his pinned tweet lol

8 Likes

I stand corrected then. Still, he did not say only 2021 games, only that the focus is 2021 games. With the Atomic Heart teasing I wouldn’t be surprised if more non 2021 games were there, but not something big like Avowed gameplay.

Bugger. Odd question, did you have to put all your settings back in on the replacement machine manually (HDR calibration, headphones, etc) or did your new machine take it from your account/profile?

It saves your home console settings to the cloud. I don’t remember which options are skipped. The last time I did was moving from OneX to SeriesX so not all features were used before.

3 Likes

All of your settings should be saved in the cloud and you can choose to reapply them.

2 Likes

Where are you from?

US

I’m not sure what the individual State laws are in the US around consumer rights.

Here in the UK the consumer has a right to repair or replacement after 12 months, if they can prove the product was faulty, this right is valid upto 5 years after sale, ie proof via an independent repair technicians report.

1 Like

Which really is a shame, it is THE place to have something like that shown. But I guess the team has finished yet what they were making to show, or the plan is already set in stone for TGA. After Gamescom there aren’t many more options left, except TGA. And Redfall is anyone’s guess.

Major Nelson tweeted about it as well. I think he said something about it being only for stuff this year

Started playing some Splitgate yesterday after hearing good things. And yeah, it’s great. Simple to get into and super fun to play. Makes the wait for Infinite easier.

1 Like

Is this on Game Pass or is this a game in the store?

1 Like

It’s not on Game Pass but it’s free to play. GPU members do get a free perk though. It’s a multiplayer-only game by the way.

We’re live!

Halo… 4K Dashboards… Quake… a fun one!

5 Likes

I’ll give it a try tomorrow, why not. :slight_smile:

Speaking of Meat Circus. Do we expect a annoying AF level like that for the sequel? :grin: