XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

gotcha, I feel the quake thing was very light and its like whatever since its a remaster of an old game. It’s easy to see that was made to generate hype for future titles that will be exclusive, and it most likely was a game that was in the works before the deal, so no point buying out exclusivity for it

Drama queens…

5 Likes

I’m glad that you said for the forum and not for the Xbox brand, because it is only bad for folks who are still fighting the old battles.

2 Likes

Tbh that could be a good thing. Some of the stuff modders have done with bringing back old school gta games with higher res and so in is quite impressive.

1 Like

Better than nothing I guess…

wow I just did the conversion and why is the series X $300 more in Brazil compared to the US.

But Quake is really great

but mah list warz

4 Likes

Did the yield rate improve yet?

So, went to turn on Series X last night, and no power. Went through the troubleshooting, nada. So here we are, nine months in and it is being sent back for a replacement (with a game in the disc drive I won’t probably see again).

Just glad this happened within warranty, three months time and I’d be back on the waiting lists for a new one!

1 Like

It is due to the fact that Brazil has really big taxes on everything, especially on games, since it is taxed at the same percentage as gambling (even more than firearms). Besides that, our coin devaluates each passing year. :confused:

2 Likes

Oh man, that sucks…

1 Like

Wait, don’t you get two years warranty?

But that sucks. Do you at least still have a Xbox One X to play on?

I do not. It’ll be Football Manager and films for two weeks, not the end of the world, but very annoying.

You get one year, or at least I did with MS

LMAO

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gameinformer.com/2021/08/20/atari-shuts-down-rapper-soulja-boys-claims-that-he-owns-the-company%3Famp

It didn’t take long before the company effectively shut down his boasts with a short but to-the-point statement. Oh, Soulja Boy… when will you learn? :rofl:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/souljaboy/status/1099088642826371072?s=20 This guys a straight up idiot. I have no doubt he’s gonna try making another dumb console.

2 Likes

I doubt they’ve paid modders to work on it, when all signs point to them buying Ruffian for the purpose of remastering older titles.

Rockstar buying Ruffian? That’s news to me, interesting! What are the sources?

Are you sure?

I’m based in Spain and bought mine from the MS store, and I have 2 years warranty.