XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

at this point, it’s not unreasonable to presume Sony is trying hard to or has already moneyhatted it on the console side lol

4 Likes

I remember reading yesterday you don’t get anniversary edition for free even if you have special edition. Maybe I read wrong, but I forgot where I did so on twitter lol

Okay it’s a tad bit confusing i just learnt that the free next gen upgrade and fishing will be free upgrade from special edition but the 500 creator club thing will be in an optional paid extra

And then knowing Sony it will be easily a year exclusive too.

Xbox/Phil realizes they need even better support for and from Asia. They are doing great with Japanese games and here’s hoping it will continue this way, we have a MMO coming from Korea I believe but not much yet from China. This team clearly knows what they are doing so I’m hoping Xbox did go after it as well, we’ll just have to wait and see.

For a game for 2023 I guess it’s not the strangest thing that no platforms are announced yet.

1 Like

Sheeesh, this is badass.

4 Likes

I think the reason platforms are not announced is that they are not sure if they will complete the game or not at all. I wonder if there is a cohesive game for now - rather than the set of tech demos.

But then again - Lost Soul Aside is not coming to Xbox isn’t it?

1 Like

True, but isn’t there some kind of affiliation with PlayStation there?

Originally there wasn’t I think as Lost Soul Aside was just a demo basically made by a single dev in UE with the purchased assets on PC. Sony probably contacted him.

I agree with that, for some reason I’m a bit skeptical here, because like you said it could totally be a case of “This is looking really good here !”, and ending up being a disappointment, a bit like Anthem. Don’t get me wrong, it is impressive here, but until I’m seeing the full game, I will be a bit cautious. It wouldn’t be the first time this happened, and I don’t know the studio at all.

2 Likes

Man, Hades is a fine game but I feel it was a little overhyped. Seeing it as number 1 on the best roguelikes list is wild.

2 Likes

Gameplay wise i kind of agree…

But i think what drives the praise is its a good game

PLUS

Good voice acting

A excellent story and side stories for a rouge like

The pretty wholesome attitude that the game just oozes.

1 Like

It’s actually the first rogue lite I’ve stuck with. Tried curse of the gods before it and got bored. Would you recommend any? I think what I like is that I had Les lore really well for repeat tries but then again this is the only rogue lite I’ve stuck with. Would love recommendations

Also while I’m asking for recommendations, I finished yakiza lad before this and I want more turn based RPG with a fully voiced story and cutscenes. Would you know any of the sort?

This isn’t just aimed at you so please don’t feel compelled but I’d love to hear what you’d recommend

I’m absolutely loving Hades, it’s the number 1 roguelike for me at least.

2 Likes

Saw this video by someone called Blakwoodz about Witcher 3 Complete Edition. Apparently the game will receive a very big slice off the loading times, but he makes it a point to mention that even though Xbox of course will get this too, PS5 gets a much more significant slice off the loading times.

Where do these folks get their info? It certainly would be the first time a real big gap in loading times occur, after all that "PS5 SSD is the second coming of Christ"nonsense.

I call bullshit.

So a crossover was planned but got canned for now?

Hades is pretty much my first rogue like. I’m loving it. I think the story and the theme of greek mythology in general is keeping me hooked.

2 Likes

I heard West of Dead was a good rogue like. It was on gamepass but I’m pretty sure you can find it for a good price somewhere

I would say to not trust what some random Youtuber say. Many pretend they have inside infos, but many of them are also consistently wrong. If we were to believe some Youtubers according to “sources” they trust, Platform X would have RDNA 3.

3 Likes

Going live at with some more Halo 4.

4 Likes

Halo 4 has an underrated campaign IMO

1 Like