XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

More Dying Light 2 soon!

The marketing keeps going full steam ahead, really seems this badboy will actually drop this year. Anything can happen though, and we’ll really cheer when it goes Gold.

2 Likes

For a second I thought this was a video by IGN, until I clicked on the link to actually head to the source. It’s just one big mess, and people still believe Kojima is associated with this. Apparently because he’s “faked a studio before” ? Or at least that was a comment I read today, lol.

1 Like

Next Thursday will be the next episode of Dying 2 Know for Dying Light 2. Really looking forward to it and I just hope that they detail the two expansions before the base game gets released.

Two expansions? They’re already gonna talk those before the game itself is out? Hmmm.

This is the time Kojima “faked a studio” before. He made it so obvious it was him, it was just a cheeky joke. It’s not even close to this trainwreck that is Abandoned https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3jF1ijPnPQ.

There’s two expansions listed with the Ultimate Edition and usually, companies announce their post launch content before the base game gets released which is smart and what I prefer because this way, you know exactly what’s coming after the base game and for me, I can decide if I go with the base game on disc or the ultimate edition digitally.

Take Far Cry 6 for example, I know their three expansions with Vaas, Joseph Seed and Pagan Min which is great but those expansions are roguelike so im not into them because of that and can just stick with the base game on disc.

1 Like

Was this always UE5? (new Black Myth Wukong)

2 Likes

Holy shit them Graphics. Looks like a Chinese Souls game lol

1 Like

This still looks so good. I hope they manage to deliver something special. China dark souls could be really cool.

1 Like

For the second week in a row, the Switch has dominated all 30 slots in the top 30 weekly game sales in Japan. Wow.

1 Like

Looks so good

pg2g beat me to it.

Black Myth Wukong looks freaking amazing!!! Day freaking one!!! Best looking current generation game I have seen thus far.

Will be cool to see how it stacks up next to God of War, whenever we see that.

Yeah, true but I’m going with Black Myth Wukong especially since it won’t be held back by the limitations of the PS4.

1 Like

Why do companies keep putting out these amped up verticle slices their full release has no chance of delivering?

Because it works

People keep falling over themselves for this game. And I can just feel it in my bones that this will be another one of those “remember how excited we were…” disppointments

6 Likes

This is easily the most impressive looking Asian-made game. None of the JRRPGs comes close to this.

Even for Xbox if they don’t deliver something as impressive as this then it will be a shame. They have way more resources to pull this off.

Tbh I’m very confident the next God of War even being cross gen will look better than most “current gen only” games in the same way FH5 does.

2 Likes

I wish the Dev could just announce the platforms for Wukong. Just need to know if this one is coming to my console of choice.

We just cannot miss out on this one.

Personally for me the good rule of thumb is to “be pleasantly surprised if anything from asian region is coming to Xbox”. I mean, Playstation launched PS in China, has its China Hero Project or whatever and I am not even sure if MS launched Xbox there (It should have I think). It will come on PC though.

1 Like

Skyrim special edition is already on Gamepass so technically the anniversary edition is because it’s a free upgrade if you have special edition