XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

I’m curious to see this event. why do an event for the japanese/asian audience when you don’t have a japanese or asian product to show!? what are they going to do there :chief_think:?

Oh, nice! I didn’t know that. I’ll give it a shot now.

2 Likes

What does this have anything to do with Xbox?

I think it was said we could post from time to time different stuff from purely Xbox gaming in this topic.

This was only the first year we began seeing several big titles launch into Game Pass from third-parties. It’s only going to ramp up going forward and especially as the service continues to grow.

2 Likes

Tim Sweeney surely needs allies against Apple and Google, huh? XD

3 Likes

My PS5 finally got delivered to me and the setup was easy now just waiting on my Miles Morales UE physical disk to be delivered even though on the website it says today fedex still hasn’t update it location since it still says processed since the 25th

5 Likes

They still have a console to sell there (which isn’t doing too bad).

You can take a look at what they showed last year.

1 Like

Is RuneScape on Xbox? This perk is confusing me.

No, just pc and mobile

this is cool

5 Likes

Today is the day FPS Boost will not be announced :grin:

Hippie Believe GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

I installed AC Odyssey and it took me 2 side quests to realize why I loathed this game. Traversal is an absolute PAIN.

I think there will be less third parties - after all they are mainly the placeholders for the content that MS lack by themselves.

@javycane When Xbox announces FPS boost for Andromeda

2 Likes

“Community Hangout”… lots of non xbox related stuff is posted here.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Game Pass already looking mighty fine for October with Echo Generation and The Good Life!

1 Like

I am still getting the “extreme server load” messages - almost a full week after The Initiative/CD server meltdown. Did that event fry some circuits or something? The board is not busy atm, but the messages persist.

1 Like