XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

yea everything except switch lol

Actually with Cloud stuff on certain games, I’m not even so sure of that anymore.

I am not sure that putting Avengers on Game Pass is that much of achievement considering that it was almost everywhere. I am kinda curious whether getting the game on Game Pass is more important for Square or MS lol

1 Like

yea i could see it on switch through cloud but we’ll see

9 Likes

Boy that tweet from Tim.

Hoo boy some brass ones on him considering the shit he drug Microsoft through.

5 Likes

I don’t really know Medal :

2 Likes

@javycane

They heard you…

I think

1 Like

I guess they just need to throw money harder.

I think their strategy is clearly to wait the success to come to gamepass by means of their first-party output.

Theoretically does this mean that EGS stuff on PC could come to GamePass through the App?

That’s a good question, but I think all these changes will be great for Game Pass on PC at least.

Of course it’s a good question… I asked it! :doge:

Justin Timberlake What GIF

3 Likes
7 Likes
1 Like

5 Likes

First look at xCloud integration on Xbox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gayx81jQRJs

6 Likes

The first line of ‘designed for Xbox’ stuff is out apparently. I didn’t know they had become available as I loved the look of the Philips Momentum when it was revealed. Wanted to know if anybody had gotten one?

( ͡👁️ ͜ʖ ͡👁️)

5 Likes

Square is fucking weird. They like gamepass, but they fuck over devs like pcf by tying success to retail when they still decided to launch on GP day 1, and pcf was left scrambling and wondering as to why the publisher has not given them any bonus yet.

Square is a tricky one, but from what I’ve gathered is they follow the money.