XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

still the undisputable GOAT OST in the franchise

5 Likes

Get the Saxaphone out boys

3 Likes

There you go and now enjoy :wink:.

2 Likes

“OK Martin O’Donnell and Michael Salvatori you can go easy on this game as it’s only an expansion and your work on the trilogy probably can’t be topped anyway”

Martin O’Donnell and Michael Salvatori :

2 Likes

Going live with some ReCore: DE with fps boost on a series x

4 Likes

Is there a chance we may see the Nintendo/Microsoft thing that Nick talked about some months ago ?

8 Likes

Its time for Master Chief in Smash

Wonder if they are thinking of adding Doom guy in as well

That Castlevania Advance Collection is definitely getting announced on that Direct. PlayAsia accidentally had preorders up for it with the box art earlier. Excited to replay those games in my yearly October-Halloween-Themed-Game-Binge.

1 Like

9AM and 10AM EST have passed and no FPS boost news.

Xbox PLEASE

I think they monitor this forum and every time you ask they reset the clock on new FPS boosted games.

4 Likes

Over It Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

I know whats gonna be worse. Getting fps boost and dishonored 2 and andromeda not being in the batch …

Bbc Reaction GIF by Line of Duty

1 Like

:chief_think:

1 Like

It’s true :sweat_smile:. They definitely didn’t understand the memo that ODST was a smaller project.

If anyone was interested, Windows event for Surface stuff and the Duo phone. Starts in just over 11 minutes.

5 Likes

ACG is impressed with the lipsynch. Developer Piranha Bytes and good lipsynch, is this real?

1 Like

Today is all about the Microsoft hardware event, I don’t imagine we’ll get any news from Xbox today. Would love to be wrong though.

2 Likes

This whole gamerpic saga started on Twitter when someone tweeted Eden Marie about the small 360 gamer pics and she and her team fixed this in their Exploration Time. Interesting read btw.

https://twitter.com/neonepiphany/status/1430331838933860354

5 Likes

Game Pass name drop heh, talking about Game Pass at the Surface event just goes to show they really mean it that gaming is a pillar.

Psychonauts 2 hype haha, must feel weird for Tim to see his game being shown off in a event like this

8 Likes