7 Likes

My UNFILTERED REVIEW of this random video game

3 Likes

They are taking assessibility to next level

3 Likes

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

me hoping silksong turns up at the direct

1 Like

It’s about time companies do that honestly, it must be amazing for those that need these things to be heard.

6 Likes

This is funny to me because that’s just what everyone should normally do in reviews, be honest.

Brutally honesty, extreme honesty, true honesty… Just be honest, the rest is just useless clickbait.

4 Likes

It got really dusty around me during that part of the presentation…

3 Likes

Damn that Duo 2 looks sexy, worlds thinnest 5G phone which is kinda crazy, not bad for a software company aye.

2 Likes

dayum - it looks so good!

2 Likes

Agreed.

Matty is good peoples and the video itself is good too, but the thumbs are dumb, although I gotta say I’ve seen SO much worse than this, this is rather tame really, haha. As for brutally honest…yeah…i get ya.

2 Likes

They have mentioned Game Pass and Xbox a lot today, pretty telling where Xbox is now within Microsoft for those who had any doubts left.

6 Likes

I avoid these videos just because of that. Just NO.

2 Likes

Yup I skip it straight away, even if it’s something I really want to know about.

1 Like

Holy cow. That Surface Laptop Studio is a gorgeous piece of kit. And that trailer to intro it was really well done.

6 Likes

how can they make a routine hinge more sexy

4 Likes

I can kinda understand were they come from with this, it’s sadly, the culture of YouTube.
Hopefully he grows big enough to be able to create his onw style.

SoT streamer extraordinaire hyping up our SoT light box. :stuck_out_tongue:

The vid doesn’t do the colors justice tbh, especially in a lit room. Still shows off the dual color look. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Xbox is the gaming integration Microsoft always dreamed of, but never really looked at it’s potential, until now.

2 Likes

Super! :green_heart:

1 Like

But there are creators that are smaller or as big as him that don’t do it. I don’t think I’ve ever seen something similar from ACG for example.

1 Like