XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Yep, can’t wait

8 Likes

Let’s see which showcase takes the trophy next week in terms of graphics!

Had an amazon coupon and some reward points and preordered HFW for $48.

Will not pay $70 out of my pocket YET for any game.

The siren is lterally a voice repeating, “I’m better than you and now I’ll tell you why, I’m better than you and now I’ll tell you why, I’m better than you and now I’ll tell you why, I’m better than you and now I’ll tell you why,”

2 Likes

Dont know whats funnier

Them touting photo mode as a huge thing or that there are some poses locked behind a premium sku

9 Likes

There is too much gameplay in this game so they need to focus on those other aspects to appease the walk-n-talk crowd. They don’t play much games after all :wink:

Lmao that’s comedy gold when Microsoft has 2 bangers coming this holiday in forza and halo infinite

Simple friendly sensible advice is a lecture now huh.

1 Like

No Mans Sky has 0 achievements that end in 5 or 0.

These people are now my mortal enemies.

1 Like

that’s an easy way to make me avoid a game. I remember that cyber shadow game did that, which made me nope out of that game. Also noticed doom eternal does that for achievement, but I think I can kill 666 demons to fix my score.

Conversely, achievements are and have always been stupid.

:wink:

5 Likes

Adam Devine Hbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

7 Likes

I agree. You can add in trophies to that as well.

1 Like

5 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Someone ban this mad man!

2 Likes

That podcast that Phil is on at the end of the month. Isn’t he on that with the Take Two CEO that said a negative thing about subscription services? If so then if the person doesn’t ask “What do you think about Gamepass?” to the Take two guy whilst Phil is there then we miss out on an ironic moment lol

YHMAH Presents: A Halo MCC MP Community Night on September 9th, 2021 - Gaming - XboxEra

We’re going to have a community halo mcc stream next thursday, if you’re interested just let us know in that thread.

4 Likes

I wasn’t talking about you

1 Like