XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Wow this console looks sick

5 Likes

It’s like saying yes and no to same thing… Complete bull shit

That is how you do a special edition of the console. The Halo Infinite edition could learn a thing or two from this.

5 Likes

I don’t watch the Dreamcast Guy channel but going by the recent comments it’s truly a shame.

I find this Far Cry 6 edition too gimmicky and loud for my living room. Halo Infinite edition is perfect.

Fuck most of Europe! As usual

1 Like

I’m sticking with 2023 for God of War Ragnarok. If anything, I can see Fall 2022 being announced and then getting delayed to 2023.

Does the Far Cry 6 console look like that? I wouldn’t want that. Why would I want all these bumps and grooves and shit? Ugh.

But I thought smart delivery was a gimmick but we all know Sony’s fanboys won’t call them out like we all would if Microsoft pulled this shit with something like halo infinite or forza

If the Infinite console edition was more subtle, like remove the Promethian/Armor Plating influence on the majority of it, then it would be nice for that low-key aspect. I like it on the controller, but not on the console.

I love the fan grille on top!

1 Like

I’m with you. Been a Wheel of Time fan for 30 years. Trying to remain optimistic …

1 Like

The SDF in full force it seems.

Paaaaaaaathetic!

1 Like

Oh look who it is, at the top right with the most typical youtube grifter preview pic humanly possible…Colt Eastwood’s new buddy, Spleen Grasp Guy

7 Likes

Looks like Xena the Warrior Princess levels of cheese.

1 Like

I don’t know wtf Colt was thinking. That is a level of kumbaya-muh both sides-crap we don’t need.

4 Likes

Lolwut

Yeah that’s a vicious game you don’t wanna play.

3 Likes

It was cringefest city

But please let’s cut this convo here. Before I get lectured again from the “just ignore them” police

3 Likes

car chase police GIF

5 Likes

I want to hear this clown say the same nonsense once Starfield drops, Avowed, Perfect Dark, Gears 6, Hellblade 2, Fable.

Anyway, One Piece time again.

I can’t get enough of it

Forza Horizon 5

For Life

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

It’s great stuff but I’m not watching them anymorr, I shall explore that map myself and be surprised and everything. But I do appreciate this format and I’d love to see this for other upcoming XGS titles. Can definitely see lots of details for Starfield being dropped in the last few months before release.

1 Like