XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Confused Liam Neeson GIF

They could make a spiritual successor like Dark Souls to Demon’s Souls right? Right?

Does Perfect World Entertainment own any actual development studios? I think they just pick up games to publish. But in theory, they could if they paid a development studio to do a sequel.

Embracer Group could have Gunfire Games develop a spiritual successor if they wanted to. Personally, if it was me, I would just try to acquire the IP from Perfect World Entertainment.

1 Like

People won’t say it directly, but they will imply it by whining about 50 other things that Xbox is doing wrong.

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/hkYeD8uptVY

Sucks that we won’t have our Rand Al Thor game exclusive to Xbox.

2 Likes

Jason Schreier literally said that at the beginning of this year the game was pushed to the next. That is, the new God of War was supposed to come out this fall (Planned). Cory Barlog wrote the same on his twitter. This game is much further in production than you think. And I wouldn’t be surprised if it comes out in the spring of 22

I’m a huge Wheel of Time fan, so I was cautiously excited about the upcoming series. After watching that trailer all I can say is ‘yikes’ that shit looks terrible.

Confused Maury Povich GIF by The Maury Show

1 Like

GoW won’t release Spring 2022 or maybe even in 2022 since it’s same genre as Horizon Forbidden West…

We’ll see my friend.

Sony and release dates are two things I don’t take at face value anymore. Also I remember seeing a tweet by Barlog saying that it would come out when it’s done, in capitol letters.

1 Like

What is this logic? OK. I’d rather leave you alone with her

I’m just talking about what the top insider in the industry writes. And nothing else

huh what?

I’m taking the piss out of those saying Microsoft won’t show or release more than 1 RPG a year by flipping the script and using that same logic on Sony titles.

Since we have HFW set for 2022 Q1 then GoW can’t be 2022 Q1 and can’t even be 2022.

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/jEccWyHUXYY

4 Likes

Uhhh

9 Likes

:rofl: got it.

Imagine having to pay extra for a fucking photo mode, but this still is pretty shitty.

4 Likes

I’d be alright with it if it was straight up part of the cosmetic microtransaction system and not tied to the various special editions.

1 Like

Donald Duck Lol GIF

1 Like

wow lmao

This is so fucked up, also lmao look who is in the top right corner of the thumbnail… he was just on colts show.

6 Likes