XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Huh, not State of Play but showcase? I’m guessing this is where we’ll see the new God of War then.

A bit more details from the blog :

The Showcase will weigh in at around 40 minutes and include updates from PlayStation Studios and some of the industry’s most imaginative developers, for games releasing this holiday and beyond. And stick around after the presentation to get more updates from some of the studio teams featured in the Showcase.

2 Likes

Can’t fit much in 40 minutes if there is any deep dives.

1 Like

Pretty much like last September.

1 Like

My god, this week will be infested by fake leaks and rumours filled with wishful thinking about what they’ll show, lol.

I’m curious about the remaining of 2021, technically they have nothing after Deathloop, for which I expect the nth trailer, along with Kena I presume to promote the launch and whatever indie/third party marketing deal they have in place, a new game for this year announced there is very unlikely.

Then we’ll see what they have to show for the future.

4 Likes

I’m guessing FF XVI, Forspoken, Horizon FW and maybe God of War, Gran Turismo and, if it is true, maybe the next Bioshock.

Can’t wait to see all the cross gen games :smirk:

2 Likes

I booted up Fable Anniversary and This received me

Relics of an ancient past

7 Likes

GG, hyped for this showcase, was about damn time.

I wonder if we’re going to see God of War here. I believe some insiders earlier this year did imply we would see it this year.

Undoubtedly an update on Horizon FW. Abandoned? Lmao, or perhaps Death Stranding 2? Nah, lol.

FF16, that other game by SE, Kena, GT and before you know it those 40 minutes are over. And something after the show too.

wdym? They’re the same game. :wink:

I do think we will, but not to the extent of GOW 2018 reveal. We’ll probably get a small vertical slice lasting 3-4 minutes or at worst a gameplay trailer.

1 Like

Gow Ragnarok pls :pray:

Seeing how the backwards comp team originally enabled graphics and performance modes on Fable anniversary I reckon they could come in and have just one mode on the series x via backwards comp.

Graphics mode looks super clean but it feels like you are running on motor oil while that performance mode is slightly better but the graphics take a massive hit.

Expecting Deathloop launch trailer, Kena launch trailer, GTA V extended edition news, the Deaths Stranding DC trailer is a lock and the Blue Point acquisition if that is still in the cards.

2 Likes

Yeah. Gotta say that personally I’m not big on God of War, but the visuals should be good.

And even though I don’t have a PS5 I really do wonder what big game they have for the holidays. Kena looks to be great, but it’s not by them.

It is still less longer than what I expected, I was expecting more like 60-70 minutes like June last year.

I really hope they don’t waste time with Deathloop or Deaths Stranding. Both games have been highlighted at shows in theast couple weeks.

5 Likes

Yes, i would expect the acquisition of Bluepoint and maybe a reveal of their new project.

This but with AoE4 on xbox :joy:

2 Likes

TREBUCHEEEEEEEEEETS