XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Swear the game has shown up like 5 times and we have only seen gameplay once.

THQ Nordic showcase on september 17th, we deserve Darksiders IV and the reunion of the 4 horsemen :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I wonder what they will do that causes doom and gloom here. Showing gameplay?

2 Likes

Basically any games being shown :joy:

4 Likes

The best part of Sony announcing a new showcase is that should give people more food to talk about Sony and not shit talk Xbox all day (we all know that wont change tbh) :joy:

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry, they will go back to that right after the show.

3 Likes

Iā€™m ready for the meltdown in here.

1 Like

HOW CAN MICROSOFT RESPOND THEY MUST BUY TAKE 2 AND UBISOFT THEY HAVE TOO!

9 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Xbox needs to be more agressiveā€¦

2 Likes

I really donā€™t get that argument. Xbox deadass bought a publisher and is making their games exclusive. If that isnā€™t aggressive I donā€™t know what is.

1 Like

Seeing as it was already supposed to be there in July, I would say this is expected.

1 Like

Itā€™s just the usual panic after a PlayStation anything.

7 Likes

Iā€™m expecting your typical Sony tailer with some story and heavily edited gameplay, followed by no release date.

1 Like

They could put 2022 in the trailer while fully knowing themselves it wonā€™t release next year. Theyā€™ve done it before, they can easily do it again.

But am I missing something, forgetting about a big game or donā€™t they yet have a really big announced game for holiday period?

1 Like

I just hope Prog wonā€™t go completely crazy until then.

1 Like

ā€œGod of War has ended xbox. This is what real games areā€.

3 Likes

7 Likes

This is funny to me because the only games Iā€™m pumped to see are probably the moneyhatted ones lol. No first party game from Sony catches my eye, maybe that new Fromsoft gameā€¦

Anyone who unironically utters this deserves a lengthy ā€˜vacationā€™ from this site :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Fresh Prince Jazz GIF by Nick At Nite