XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Even though Scorn was in that very brief trailer or whatever it was, I don’t think it will see its release this year. Which is fine, it’s not a big deal. I do would love if The Gunk really releases this year on Game Pass. They said it would, right?

And then there’s CrossfireX multiplayer, I’d like to see that releasing since I don’t give a crap about CoD anymore and I’m not sure yet if Battlefield is a day one for us.

1 Like

Looks good! It sold me and I’ll plan on getting it in March.

1 Like

Oh my. I like what I’m seeing about this new Marvel game. I’m a little nervous about the card based system, as that seems pretty random - but other than that this looks my dream game.

Going to be a day 1 purchase if the reviews are good.

Does COD: Cold war still cause many issues on series X? I feel tempted to buy it for its current 50% off sale price

it truly pains me to say that the semester I’m starting is so jam packed that I don’t know if I’ll have a lot of time to visit XboxEra and play Xbox. I’ll probably frequent this site and ResetEra + make my YouTube content on occasion but I really don’t have a lot of time anymore. I’ll definitely be listening to the XboxEra Podcast and of course my favorite podcast starring @RandalThor19 the man with the million! and @Jez from Windows Central, The Xbox two podcast.

XboxEra has been such a fun place to hang out in over the past few months for me, here’s to more!!

16 Likes

I hope everything will be working out well for you !

I am onboard this game. The whole card based thing combined with marvel sounds fun. Excited to try it out.

1 Like

PHEW.

Finally updated the Marvel OT, that was a lot of work to catch up on.

Damn.

More Inti Creates goodness on Xbox. Now let’s get the original Gunvolts ported like they did with Blaster Master Zero when BMZ3 came to Xbox (also the original Gunvolt iX is already on Xbox!)

4 Likes

This is interesting you can change the graphics settings in craftopia haha

faxx

9 Likes

oh no its card based, my worst enemy :sob:

3 Likes

Psychonauts 2 at the top with Mario. It’s a lovely sight.

In other news I saw that PS5 now has The Medium. When did that happen? Must have missed that news.

The Medium was a timed exclusive. They got it at the end of August or something.

Ah, I had no idea it was gonna release then. Did know about timed exclusivity though.

I wonder if we’re gonna hear about this rumoured or more like heavily speculated SH game by Bloober this year.

no better time than now for a new conkers and banjo. Although I have a feeling someone is making a viva pinata instead of a platformer

2 Likes

Here it is

6 Likes

I was wondering, do y’all have some strange game related quirks?

I do, and I honestly don’t even understand myself sometimes. When RDR2 got announced I was hyped as hell and I checked every screenshot and watched trailers countless of times. It finally came out, played the prologue, loved it, took a break and never got back to it, instead i started with Witcher 3, sigh.

Earlier this year, finished Psychonauts 100% and loved it, couldn’t wait for 2. Last week a day after launch I played the prologue and that was it. Instead I decided to keep watching One Piece in the time that I had free. Now the story/arc is damn good, hard to put down, but that’s not an excuse.

Strange indeed.

They woke up finally.

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1433407411872747521

1 Like