XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

I didn’t buy it yet. Really wanted to wait for that XSX patch. And I had so much to play still, well, I guess that will always be a thing really, haha.

You waited this long, might as well wait for the X-version though. Great game, i did everything and enjoyed it immensely.

5 Likes

Well though luck Mort. Collectively as a society we have moved on past Cyberpunk …

fallout 3 GIF

1 Like

screams GIF

1 Like

Same here. Wife and I played in completely different ways and enjoyed the ride. I don’t know if I will go back and do another playthrough when the series x version releases though.

1 Like

Nice to hear, must be incredibly fun to have a partner who shares your interest in gaming :slight_smile:

Me neither, for another playthrough I need some new content. I hope we get expansions à la The Witcher 3.

1 Like

Yeah, im waiting until the upgrade as well before playing Cyberpunk 2077.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Thanks. I’m expecting that I will enjoy it a lot. Just waiting for the upgrade which is okay as I do have other games to play in the mean time. Really looking forward to it and thought about messing around with the game today but was like, nah, I’ll just wait for the upgrade and go all in with the game.

1 Like

Enjoy it despite the bugs and issues I did Enjoy my time with it

1 Like

brb selling my Series X

11 Likes

Can we get an answer on why the ps5 file sizes of games are so much smaller than the xbox side? Is it really the supposed Kraken or is it Xbox package having stuff for both X and S.

1 Like

I’d bet on it being Kraken tbh.

But if it was that Id reckon you would have Sony or the media boasting about it.

tbh I feel like that whole thing is super technical to “boast” about to the general public, we’ve seen enough games with lower file sizes that I think it’s probably just that.

1 Like

Kraken is availabile for Xbox, as is bcpack which is used fot texture compression.

1 Like

So its not Kraken then.

Calling dibs on Tifa Lockhart!!! :joy:

I haven’t been paying attention. Is there a big difference in sizes?