XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

I dont think its anything support can fix. The system blows pod.

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Phil getting ready for the release of the sequel, I see. :eyes:

1 Like

XboxShare for Phil is working… :laughing: @javycane

6 Likes

Be cool, there’s plenty of FUD out there about Xbox now.

Will Smith Yes GIF by Bad Boys For Life

They didn’t exactly cancel the multiplayer. Didn’t they just say it was so big it will be it’s own game?

Sounds like they will be making the Witcher next and cyberpunk multiplayer at the same time.

I’m pretty sure they said they cancelled it in that video presentation back in March/April because I was happy about it because I care about the game itself, upgrade and expansions so for them to eliminate it makes sense especially when MP is not what they’re known for. I could be wrong but as far as I know and understood it, the MP mode is dead.

I really hope they don’t spend too much time on Cyberpunk anymore, just move on to Witcher 4. It’s going to be many years as it is, so why not start now? :slight_smile:

With a little luck it’ll be out and competing with TES VI :wink:

What are the exact steps you are taking, I wanna see if I can reproduce the issues that you are experiencing.

Send me a message, don’t wanna big down the thread.

Disagree. CDPR has the upgrade, free DLC quests and at least two major expansions for Cyberpunk 2077 plus it will be rotated with The Witcher IP so I see them getting it all out and better than what it’s been so when they go back to Cyberpunk after TW4, it will be seen much more favorably.

Hmmm, that’s true. That’s not a bad thing. And if the plans are going as intended we should be getting the XSX patch before years end, correct?

With going back to Cyberpunk after TW4, you mean them making a second Cyberpunk?

The media treats PlayStation as the “default” console that everyone is gonna buy anyway, while Xbox is that thing “MS is trying to force you to buy.” It’s why Sony timed exclusives are “wild” “lit” and “crazy” while Xbox getting anything timed exclusive is “anticonsumer” “not a good look” “holding back the industry”. It’s also why they refuse to admit that Bethesda games are permanently exclusive forever… They do not want to admit that there is something you NEED to buy an Xbox for.

3 Likes

There are so many quality cat puns in this review, I can’t decide which is the pick of litter

4 Likes

Yeah, until CDPR says otherwise, the current gen patch is still scheduled for later this year. I wouldn’t be surprised if Cyberpunk 2077 is at the Xbox/Bethesda showcase that shows the upgrade.

Yes. Cyberpunk 2099 or something. lol. CDPR has said that they want to alternate between the two IP’s.

1 Like

Having Cyberpunk at the showcase would be like bringing a girl who you met on a dating site to dinner to meet your parents, who are both firefighters, and letting them know that she is on parole for arson.

3 Likes

If the upgrade is good, that’s all that matters.

Halo or Gears ? You’re on a desert island whatever.

I think almost everyone on this planet will say Halo…

But for me it’s kind of chosing your best child.

Halo is Halo. But Gears third person cover shooting is just the best feeling in gaming, on par with DOOM maybe.

4 Likes

:chief_think:

2 Likes

But… I enjoyed Cyberpunk 2077 and I want more. Give me some meaty expansions and a Series X-version!

Watching everybody complain about technical issues with the game was like seeing @javycane complaining about sharing issues… never happened to me :wink: The game works great on proper hardware.

4 Likes

Lol, its funny cuz I only share things on accident and it works every time

1 Like