XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

You have to think of the children.

It’s actually a false statement. Dolby is across Windows and Xbox. If even high regarded professional journos don’t know shit, it’s bad…

2 Likes

Xbox is playing very dirty right now, holding up technology?

That’s why Sony didn’t add VRR to their console or TVs yet right? Damn… Like they made that Tempest Engine thing as a REACTION to this deal, they just made it on the fly, poor them…

1 Like

Just say PCs and Xbox Series, it’s fine. :wink:

9 Likes

They had to do it, forced by the evil corporation. It’s still the best and they invented sound, but also forced.

1 Like

Nah, leave them be, the shock will be bigger this way.

1 Like

They are terrified, media bias always strong, lmao.

1 Like

finally Microsoft does something that’s sustainable

Lets use that logic more, Why would developers add dualsense features if itll only be available on ps5? hmmm

9 Likes

Why would developers use Tempest audio when its only on PS5? …

7 Likes

Xbox bad. PS good!

It’s just that simpel.

Yeah, right. Lol.

1 Like

You don’t understand, Xbox just can’t hold this technology man, it’s only available on Xbox, nowhere else and devs can only choose to do it for Xbox.

Tempest, adaptive triggers and ultra speed SSD? You gotta understand, its self defense.

Evil, just evil.

1 Like

Coming out this Friday, don’t be turned off by the name because it’s actually great!

6 Likes

Didn’t it sell like 11million copies or something insane number at the opening weekend?

1 Like

That doesnt keep it away from flopping. Way below expectations, word of mouth is bad and the game has no legs.

Been 7 months and the game isnt on psn again.

curious what happens with Cyberpunk’s MP because at this point even attempting it feels like a lost cause.

it feels like it would be wise for CDPR to just fix the game and take the L.

do you think its possible, Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox Game Pass? :chief_think: :breathtakinganimated:

They cancelled the MP already which for me a great decision since I don’t care about MP.

I’m going with no because once the upgrade releases, the free DLC and expansions in 2022, it’s going to get a boost plus the current generation upgrade for The Witcher III will give it a boost as well.

1 Like

What I find hysterical are all the comments of the media “leaving the Dolby alone” while “crucifying Sony for the same thing.” Like… what??? Where the hell are people reading. Barring Spidey in Avengers and crossplay, Sony gets pass after pass after pass for their moneyhats. MS so much as tries with Tomb Raider and they have to publically apologize. Every game announced as an exclusive at an Xbox show needs some long-winded article about how it’ll come to PlayStation soon and ample amounts of comments needed from MS and even when things are fairly clear like Bethesda, they still need more. You even get articles saying Sony “beat Microsoft at their own game, winning for PlayStation fans” by moneyhatting Deathloop as if Microsoft are the villains for… honouring their contract?

Seriously boggles the mind. Anyhow, like Bioshock 4, I think this Dolby Vision move is a brilliant, needle-moving moneyhat that nevertheless kinda sucks overall. Warren is right in implying adoption will probably be higher if it was all multiplat, but granted same goes for stuff like full RDNA 2 and that’s on Sony there. The onus lies on MS to take advantage of this and encourage third parties otherwise it’s a waste of time and money.

1 Like

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Point Up GIF by Kiwi of the Coast

I do this, because it’s only like the 23rd time you’ve brought this up here

I also like that the guy in the gif looks like he could be Larry Hryb’s hypothetical younger brother, who runs a car dealership

6 Likes