XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Here’s the actual Xbox France post:

https://news.xbox.com/fr-fr/2021/05/31/decouvrez-dolby-vision-et-dolby-atmos/

Dang, more like temper your expectations engine now.

1 Like

I only need Max Payne 3. Besides that I hope for more fps boost or maybe even resolution boost announcements

Why are the Sony fans up in arms about Atmos when just a few months ago they talked about the superiority of Tempest.

Also do they even pay for DTS-X?

6 Likes

They’re out of a timed exclusivity deal, the weak point of the fanboy.

1 Like

It’s just good business…

4 Likes

“Anti consumer” when there is nothing about that. Not like PS doesnt have HDR or its own 3D audio solution and refuse to pay DTS or Dolby.

Yeah, just business as usual.

Don’t know why people care…

Maybe the 2 year duration is just how long it’ll take Sony to implement it with their roadmaps?

They’re still working on 1440p Resolution output and VRR Variable-Refresh-Rate support, right?

1 Like

lmao people upset over Dolby exclusivity ? a feature probably %1-%5 of market will use it :skull: :phil_lmao: :phil_lmao:

man i want to see MS grab big 3P IP as exclusivity just for the reaction alone

Not only is this what @Shpeshal_Nick mentioned months ago about Sega titles I believe, but it makes perfect sense with Xbox’s 20 year anniversary marketing they are doing.

Hmmm I wonder what the games will be if I remember correctly the only sonic game that isn’t backwards compatible is sonic 06

F-L-O-P

1 Like

This is the most difficult part for the PS cultists. Being consistent is hard when you are not acting on facts or reality but rather on beliefs and zealotry.

It’s amusing to watch though.

2 Likes

The E3 + Summer Game Fest OT is up!

2 Likes

:worried:

Games great but this type of stuff bad? We dont even know what it entails.

Microsoft and Xbox only company that cant do deals.

4 Likes

Not allowed to have games, make deals or anything threatening.

3 Likes

“Who’s gonna add Dolby vision to games if it only works on Xbox”

Damn, Xbox really needs to be carried by PlayStation on everything huh? These “nice guys”…

Xbox can’t try and be competitive ever, it’s just not fair to PlayStation…

4 Likes