XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Weird seeing this support from sega after all the Xbox-Sega rumours. Seems those were totally false

who pays more, gets. Xbox is not paying enough or not interested. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

I don’t believe in any Xbox-japanese rumour until proven wrong, because of…history itself. They simply don’t invest much over that market and you won’t be disappointed if your expectations are low.

4 Likes

Or they have shorter durations for similar payouts.

On the other hand Game Pass got almost all Yakuza titles plus Alien Isolation and Company of heroes

3 Likes

I’m not speaking about SEGA, it was a general thought. SEGA is one of the two best (or only?) ally of MS in Japan alongside Bandai Namco, so I see no problem in small games on PSNow.

Also would like to mention Two Point Hospital for consoles was a day one Game Pass game.

1 Like

Persona series… this is the game. it would be great to come to Xbox and Game Pass. :pray:

1 Like

Any idea if there will be games shown or just hardware?

According to mvg on nate the hate Xbox will have more games added to back compatible he doesn’t know which games him and nate speculate a drop at E3

Remember when we were going to get the SEGA Series S/X? Good times!

1 Like

Nate says there will be but not very many least in the beginning

Yeah, Obsidian’s website has always been terrible, but it’s irrelevant all that matters is that the games are great.

at least the Grounded and Avowed sites are good. :slightly_smiling_face:

Grounded (obsidian.net)

Avowed (obsidian.net)

True, but it wouldn’t hurt to look nice. Pretty sure that is something Xbox can take care of with no resources pulled from games.

Going by the DSi (DSi store games) and New 3DS, there will be.

Sega acquisition “rumors” were entirely speculation and had no real legs to support it. I can see those Sonic games also coming to game pass though. We don’t have June’s game pass lineup yet, but last year on some sort of Sonic event both PS+ and GWG had a free Sonic game on the same month.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I see all my call of duty buddy’s either play warzone or modern warfare. They don’t play Cold War because I’m told it ‘sucks’.

So I’m wondering if this years call of duty is a disaster like it’s rumored to be will the series as a whole be hurt? Will people continue to play modern warfare and warzone that are years old or will they loose some market share to battlefield and halo.

Social Media about to be insufferable

3 Likes